Hello All

Discussion in 'Sikaran' started by Inx, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Inx

Inx New Member

I am a Manila Field Producer researching Sikaran for a BBC series. I would greatly appreciate help in finding the right resource persons and their contact details.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the programme, please feel free to contact me via email at inkynakpil@gmail.com or via mobile phone at +63917 528 4728.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
    Inx

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

One of our members, Sheldon Bedell, is a top expert in this art and is quite knowledgeable about its history. You can find his web site here. His son also posts here, as grimfang. They are located in the U.S., however, near Boston.

You'll find a number of leads for the Phil. by searching this forum, however!

3. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Kababayan,

There is the headquarters in The philippines a few hours away from you. This is the address:[SIZE=+1]World Sikaran Arnis Brotherhood Of The Philippines
    General Headquarters:
    39 2nd St.Cavaliers Village,
    Sumulong Hway,
    Antipolo city
    I only have there e-mail and no phone # : sikaran@edsamail.com

Hope this helps.

Phil mar nadela
    [/SIZE]

4. Inx

Inx New Member

many thanks

this is great information. many thanks and more power.

cheers,
    inx

5. Inx

Inx New Member

many thanks

i truly appreciate the immediate response. fingers crossed they will reply to me soon.

cheers,
    inx

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I hope we'll be able to see the final show here in the States!

7. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

I am but a few key strokes and a message away and will be willing to give what small knowledge and help that I can

if you ever wish to call message me and I will send you my number

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I wonder how this is going?

9. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

you ca also contact one of our new members hear through this thread http://fmatalk.com/showthread.php?t=3783
    I am sure he can add so information or put you in touch with the historian of the Lagarejos system