Heavy Duty Sword Canes...

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by Ron Kosakowski, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Ron Kosakowski

Ron Kosakowski New Member

Het folks, I just got in some very heavy duty sword canes that will not break. they are not like the cheesy ones you see online now. These are nice. They are comfortable and very functional...when you have a hurt leg of course and other wise![​IMG]

Keep in touch with http://TraditionalFilipinoWeapons.com and you will see the pictures up probably by this weekend. The craftmanship on these are very nice. All made in the Philippines and there is a lot of historical signifigance behind these cane swords. Yes, they are a true traditional Filipino weapon! [​IMG] You will see the history on it when the page is finally finished for the canes.

These canes will be about $225 and worth every penny!</B>

2. Ron Kosakowski

I know PTK guys will like these...

Of course, all FMA'ers will like these, i popped on here first so i directed these the the PTK folks. Sorry bout that!

Check out these historically accurate traditional Filipino cane swords. they are finally here and i finally got them up on the site. You can now see them on http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/SwordCane.html There are two that were traditionally carried by the affluent Filipinos and Spanish during the Spanish era in the Philippines. One was a ball looking handle and the other was a hooked handle. this round, I have the hooked handle. Look at that beautiful craftsmanship! They are made of a rare Iron Wood called, Adaan. It has a beautiful grain to it...perfect for canes. The blade is double edged and as usual, the high quality steel that the others are made of. I went through hell getting customs to let these through the dioor...all that has been solved now so here they are! [​IMG]

More info will be on the site soon plus the PayPal set up as well. If anyone wants one early, call me at 203 596 9073, they are $225 plus shipping. I will get them right out to you. Let me know your thoughts folks!

3. Ron Kosakowski

Ok, here is the link to the sword canes folks http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/SwordCane.html

I forgot i announced this here. I went to talk to my friends on the PTK forum to tell them about these as well. Anyway, let me know if you want to get any of them. You will be more than happy.

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Threads merged.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

5. Ron Kosakowski

Thanx man!

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

No worries! Good luck!

7. Ron Kosakowski

These canes are going quickly. I have about 10 left now. Everyone is ranting and raving about them. One helluva unique weapon indeed. Send me an e-mail if you are interested Sandata4UsAll@aol.com or gimma a call!

8. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Fantastic.Thanks.They are on the 'gotta have' list.

9. Ron Kosakowski

Yes, it is the unknown traditional Filipino weapon. I have quite a few like that actually. I love digging up historical items like this.

Let me know when you want it and i will get it right out to you man! Thanx!