Hataw sticks

Discussion in 'Gear Talk!' started by michigankalisilat, Jun 6, 2013.

  1. michigankalisilat

    michigankalisilat New Member

    Does anyone know where to get hataw sticks in the United States? Hataw sticks are a thin piece of rattan coated with padding and have a handle.
    I know kalieskrimaarnis.com used to sell them but that website is no longer up.

    I find the Action flex sticks a bit too bulky.


  2. Brian R. VanCise

    Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

  3. michigankalisilat

    michigankalisilat New Member

    Thanks for the response.

    Simon shows up on ebay from time to time. He said he wont have any for a few months.

    I emailed the guys in Europe and they don't ship to the US. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to take some lumps from rattan for now.

Share This Page