Hardwood bastons and training knives

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by Cuts and Bruises, May 29, 2007.

1. Cuts and Bruises

Cuts and Bruises New Member

Hello all. I recently made a small quantity training knives and bastons from purpleheart, and have a few available for sale. I have pics posted on my My Space page (http://www.myspace.com/peterpandad) or I can be reached directly at cutsandbruises_99@yahoo.com for more info.

My Guro and I have been banging these sticks around pretty hard and have not managed to dent one yet. Every effort has been made to create a traditional look, feel and balance.

If nothing else, stop by the my space pics and tell me what you think. If you like them great, if not leave me a note telling me why! Any criticism is appreciated.

Thanks

2. 408kali

408kali Member

Hey Cuts,

I liked what I saw. Esp. the Punal, Barong, and Baston. What I like about the Barong is that you've included the Cuckatoo handle- something I've seen others exclude in their designs.

Any plans for octagonal Garrotes in the future? I predict that Garrotes will sell like crazy.

Can you pm me with the price for the Punal Barong and Baston?

Thanks,

~John

3. Bill Bednarick

Bill Bednarick Junior Member

Sweet trainers!

I don't do as many wooden swords as I do aluminum ones but those purpleheart Barongs are very cool.

Keep up the good work!

Also if you see anything of mine you like PM me and maybe we could work a swap.:cheers:

4. Cuts and Bruises

Catalog...

I have a zip file of a catalog with prices and pics if anyone would like to see it they need but drop me a note at

cutsandbruises_99@yahoo.com

Thanks to all who have graced me with their criticisms. Many of your ideas have been taken to heart and implemented.

Mabuhay ang Eskrima!

B

5. Cuts and Bruises

My website is up and running! I can't beileve that I forgot to let everyone know! www.eskrimacustoms.com

I invite all of you to come and take a look and feel free to let me know what you think!

Thanks!