Guro Shaun Porter Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Shaun, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Shaun

Shaun New Member

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Nice espada y daga--very smooth!

3. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Thank you.

4. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Nice clip Bro, also check out the other clips Shaun has put up by clicking on the 'More from this user' button. I am sure you will enjoy them just as much.

Best regards

Pat

5. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Hi Shaun! Glad to see your new videos. I love the espada y daga serrada drill!

6. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Thanks guys.We had to try out the new toy.These new camcorders are so easy to use and upload with.
    Tom,we will hopefully be doing a lot filming in Manila.I would like do some filming at U.P.with Masters Nates,Bot,Jon,yourself and others?I would also like to get Master Nols on film also.I am hoping to get to Davao to see him.

7. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

thanks for the clip

8. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Thanks for the clip!

9. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Great clips Bro, but they would look much better if you moved down to my neck of the wood, you know palm trees in your back garden and all that.

Are you still toying with the idea of a move to Torbay??

would be good to have you near by then we can play together:sword2:

And if not, you know your always welcome to come take a break anytime you want Bro.

More clips Bro, some if the ones were we get to see you put your guys in pain:)

Best regards

Pat

10. Christian

Christian New Member

Hi Shaun,

nice clips - thank you.

Regards
    Christian

11. Batongbuhay

Batongbuhay New Member

12. Batongbuhay

Batongbuhay New Member

that was great dude! you've go the moves :)

13. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Thanks Jon,coming from you that is a great compliment and it means alot.
    With regards to the shorts I burned them after realizing that you and Tom were probably sitting there having a good laugh at them and yes they were 80,s shorts.
    Mang Ben didn't like them either.

14. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Good stuff, Shaun. Thanks for the videos!

15. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Thanks Ryan.We have some more stuff we can put on you tube.
    I suppose we will leave it for a few weeks and put more on.
    Did you check out the latest video Tom posted of Mang Ben and Master Elmer on the forum? It really shows Mang Ben at his best.You may have already seen it?

16. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Yeah, I've seen that one, Elmer had a copy of it. Great to see him move.

I had only seen the second WEKAF fight that Elmer was in, but not the first or the tire hitting drills. I got a kick out of seeing him laughing and just being himself. I miss that, on top of the excellent instruction.

17. Supremo

Supremo New Member

18. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Happy New Year Leskas Seattle!

19. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Hi Tom.I have not had a chance to look at your you tube videos yet.I will soon.
    It is difficult when your teacher goes away.It is however suprising how much you can get done, practicing on your own at home.I know your uncle(Master Elmer) trained a huge amount on his own at home.
    I am sure Guro Jon would not ming you training with Mang Romy Santos.Do you have his phone number.Speaking of Mang Romy Santos,all the Lightning brothers and sisters should check out the two comments put on the you tube
    Master Romy Santos video.
    I am well Tom.Working and training hard-looking forward to the seminar in Germany-I should be able to get to Manila in July or August.
    The empty hands is so much of what your uncle showed me with Mang Ben making sure we got it correct.
    Train hard.See you soon.

20. Supremo

Supremo New Member

Yeah I can still imagine my uncle using the bag at home, then spending a huge amount of time on the tire, my aunts would always complain about the noise from the tire LOL! I would love to train with Mang Romy but unfortunately we live far apart Shaun. Good luck on your seminar Shaun!