Guro Crafty Seminars

Discussion in 'Dog Brothers Martial Arts' started by Crafty Dog, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

A) Sunday March 22, Bern Switzerland (the day after the Euro DB Gathering of the Pack)

B) March 28-29 Hanover, Germany

C) April 18-19 Camp Williams, UT: hosted by 19th Group Special Forces, limited spaces available for civilians. Co-instructor Tuhon Jared Wihongi of Pekiti Tirsia.

D) May 9-10 Detroit MI area, details to follow

E) Two seminars listed at http://dogbrothers.com/seminars-personal-training/

F) Pipes, Pistols, Blades, & Boots with Marc Denny of Dog Brothers Martial Arts & Eric Pfleger of PflegerMartial!!! August 22&23, 2015 in Paradise, Montana.

"The title pretty much explains it- This will be two days of intense hands on exploration of violence, utilizing what you brought to the fight, what you can improvise from your surroundings, and what you can strip from and redirect against those you face. Join us in this most excellent event to build the most formidable of citizen warriors, further the path, and strengthen the tribe!" Eric Pfleger

For those of you not familiar with Eric, he is Linda "Bitch" Matsumi's husband, an LEO, and other interesting things. The surroundings up there are such that the Denny family plans to vacation there in conjunction with this trip. Eric tells me Horses, fishing, and other fun things abound in the area.
    Details to follow.
    The Adventure continues!

2. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

3. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

4. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

And now, a week later, another reminder :) I will be at Camp William UT (19th Special Forces) this coming weekend with Tuhon Jared Wihongi and at Midland Michigan the following weekend. See www.dogbrothers.com for details.

5. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

6. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Leaving for Germany on the 12th. Tuhon Jared Wihongi and I will be doing two days of seminars for German LEOs, then I have a weekend in Hannover.

7. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Last week the Canadian Gathering plus one day seminar.

In 10 days I will be in Detroit. See www.dogbrothers.com for details.

Also see at this page info about the three day Camp in Paradise, Montana 8/21-23. Spectacular location, hunting,fishing, canoeing, much horseback riding, and much more-- well worth the effort to get there-- think about arriving before and staying after! Co-instructor Eric Pfleger and I will be spending three glorious days on various forms of mayhem.

8. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Highlights from seminar Guro Lonely Dog and I did in France this past weekend:

9. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

10. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

This past week in Germany:

Next: Salt Lake City UT April 30-May 1 Tactical Clinch: Co-Instructor: Tuhon Jared Wihongi
    see www.dogbrothers.com for details

11. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

In Seattle at the end of the month

https://www.facebook.com/events/244232512603736/

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Bitches,

The Nov 5th, Inland Empire PG Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny Seminar is just around the corner. We have people driving 7/8 hours and from out of state to attend. There are spots available but they are filling up fast and space is limited.

For those interested, a workshop on DBMA fundamentals will be offered prior to class as a warm-up and to familiarize attendees with DB terminology. In this way you hit the ground running when PG Crafty takes over.

Contact Guro Mark “Fu Dog” O’Dell for more information
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1249812948396559&set=gm.10153862519716232&type=3&theater

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  12. Crafty Dog

Crafty Dog Active Member

Sorry for the last minute notice-- St.Louis MO this coming weekend! See www.dogbrothers.com