Guest idea

Discussion in 'FMATalk Live' started by michigankalisilat, Jul 2, 2012.

1. michigankalisilat

michigankalisilat New Member

Not that you're asking but I would love to hear a guest from Kali Ilustrisimo.

How bout Louie Lindo (Retirada on here). A pillar in the Canadian FMA community, he has trained with Tony Diego, Christopher Ricketts, Edgar Sulite and Norman Suanico amongst others.

Bruce Ricketts would also be great to hear from.

Eric

2. Tagadagat

Tagadagat New Member

Hello,

We love guest suggestions, however are main criteria is that you have contact info for the prospective guest, and preferably know them personally so that you can make the introduction. We are constantly reaching out to people ourselves to be potential guests, and are pretty much open to anyone in FMA, but in order to make the wish a reality, we need some sort of connection with them.

Thanks,
    Federico

3. RETIRADA

RETIRADA New Member

I would be honored to be part of the guest thread and share my experiences in the FMA, the Ilustrisimo system specifically.

Regards,

Louie (Retirada)

4. Tagadagat

Tagadagat New Member

Hi Louie,

Would be happy to have you on. If you are on Facebook, feel free to friend me (Federico Malibago) and we can discuss details there. Otherwise, you can also email me at federico.malibago@gmail.com (or PM your email address).

Thanks,
    Federico

5. RETIRADA

RETIRADA New Member

Thanks Federico. On second thought instead of myself, let me ask Tom Dy Tang if he is interested as he is in a better position to represent Kalis Ilustrisimo as he trained under Manong Tony Diego for over 20 years in Manila.