GT Gaje Blog Posts (Collected).

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr, Jul 10, 2007.

1. The most secured feeling in life is your safety, comfort and happiness. This is my personal experience in many long years of hard life struggle. I didn't grow with a silver platter on the table, but with the hands that served as spoon and my fingers served as a fork. As I grew I knew how life struggle were so hazardous specially in the Philippines where after the War My Grandfather had moved our residence to a place where we were stangers, the new environment became a place of threats instead of comfort. It was in the years from 1945 to 1949 just fresh from the rampage of war that everybody where struggling to go back to farming for anyone to make a new begining.

In this small barrio of Isio, a place of the famous Hero of Negros who declared Negros Island as Republic fighting against the last days of the Spanish regime and had felt the American way of fighting with a forty five caliber pistol and a Kruger rifles, made his way with his Pulahan tribes to secure the sourthern Negros that made him a hero of Negros as a fearless fighter fighting for Negros as an Independent Island free from Spanish and American influenced. Papa Isio Statue stand at the tip of the 120 kilometers of highlway from the Capital City of Bacolod.Papa Isio fought against the Americans and he was caught stayed in Prison tricked that Peaceful settlement can be done and he died as a hero of Negros Island.

It was those wonderful years as a young boy that my personal experiences with my Grandfather began. As my direct Grandmaster imprinted into my hands the essence of discipline. We started each morning with a 5:00 AM wake up call for a footwork dance on the table with a whip and a stick as partners to castigate my mistakes. The Doctrine of Disciplie starts with pain and ends with pain. A kind of conditioning that at the early age it seemed to be difficult to understand a choice was no choice. I have to do it.

The maturing years were good to us that at the time I started my primary school. I saw that my Grandfather had a good collections of working guns that were left over from the War. They included a Garand rifle, Thompson sub-machingun, a shot gun , a carbine caliber 30, hand grenades, forty five caliber pistols, several types of revolvers and thousands of bullets. But in all of inventories , he had more knives, blades and spears, bows and arrows as a contribution to his arsenals. What makes me excited is when he used his toys every time there is a challenge. Some challenge few were successful, some didn't show up at the meeting place. My vivid eye witnessed was the six brothers that challenged him to a fight using all bladed weapons. At the start about 2:00 pm we heard a shouting call for a challenge from six brothers who hated his guts, grudges about land conflicts. Without hesitation he told my grandmother I am bring your grandson so he can see how I fight . He put everything to the horse side where he designed and constructed blade cases of several compartments that made the blades comfortable while we rode toward the distant waiting brothers. My grandfather dismounted from the horse and he told me stay on the horse and you have to see how I fight. As he came closer to the line of the waiting brothers , the first two brothers with bamboo spear threw the two spears towards my grandfarther coming towards them, without waste of time my grandfather with two Ginuntings parried the spears and cut into two pieces and he swiftly attack the two brothers cutting the wrist of the attacking brother and with split second cutitng the ear of the other brother. When the brothers were yelling for pain all the brothers run away.

After the quick encounter my grandfather with his clean smiling face told me did you see how I fought ? and of course I have to reply in appreciation then he commented "This is how you fight"

We returned home with the horse giving as the comfort instead of walking. At the door my grandmother asked , what happened and my grandfather told me " tell your grandmother what you saw"

In those years I learned the necessity in life from the early age to the age of maturity. The best in life is GOD with a GUN and a GUN as the Guardian and KNIFE as a Guardian Angel. The essentialities of the 3 G's is inseparable in the COMBAT BASED SYSTEM,with the added weapon of Survival the K- as to the KNIFE and K -as to KALI and K-as to knowledge.

The (3 Gs)and the (3 Ks) hand in hand is the best in all sense of security .

What life today is the life of yesterday. The problem today that the criminals are trained in all aspects of fighitng more the training was more in the discipline of ideology influence by certain belief.This is what the Pekiti-Tirsia Education of survival. Pekiti-Tirsia is an institution without walls, no limitations as to the technology of war and how to survive. You be in the darkest jungle and to the most shinning cities in the world, one will meet the curse of negligence and when that happens too late to regret.

My Philosophy of training is when you leave the door with bleeding hands, black and blues, aching muscles, hard to walk legs, then I know that I prepare you how to fight the enemy regardless of his ranks and titles. You don''t know him from Adam, you don't know where he came from. The enemy that you don't see and you don't know is the enemy that will kill you. You are at your own. This is the true FMA.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  2. THE PURITANS :pekiti-Tirsia Europe

About 15 years now the Pekiti-Tirsia Europe Organization under the leadership of Mandala Uli Weidle and his brother Achim Weidle had grown and expand to greater Germany , Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Bulgaria, Checs Republic ,Finland,Sweden and Scandinavian Countries, Spain now in Russia.

The strict policy to be a PTK is to be pure in all practices and to be a member , one must constantly support the PTK seminars, camp training and all festivals in Reutlingen Germany.

The Instructional Spectrum of Mandala Uli Weidle is supported by my presence in GErmany and Ibiza Spain Mastery Camp Training on a yearly visit.

The individual development had grown to the extent that yearly the PTK Europe is sponsoring a test of skill in forms of gatherings in Reutlingen for full contact stick fighting. Not the few wants to fight but all wants to do to test of their skill.

The PTK Puritans enjoys their training the fact that they play the same music in the same tune in the same IPOD. and they play in the same ground.

The LEADERSHIP of MANDALA ULI WEIDLE is beyond question as an instructor and as a fighter.

3. Question on Knife Fighting Style

It is interesting to note many are asking questions about knife fighting,which of the knives are the best to use, which of the knives I can say right for my hand and how can I fight with a knife to knfie.

The structuire of real fighitng and Martial Arts are two different animals.For instance martial Arts as define is the art that will develop a person how to defend himself and be able to present the beauty of the movements in an artistic forms. Martial arts is the Art of Martial. What are the structures, Forms, different stances, blocking the weapon and disarming, rank promotions, ,setting up techniques in rehearsed forms.
    Fighting art is the gradual changing of bad habits of softness to hardness and harness to softness,footwork strategy and weapons attack strategy. Attack formations, attack power hit, mastery in the delivery of attacks , mastery of functionability , operabiility and non-counterabllity, perfection mastery to penetrate to the target area in executory mode..

Here are some major points to understand what knife fighting is all about.

A. Balls pack of guts
    B. Genetical Equivalence
    C. Ancient Technology with proof of effectiveness
    D. Gutsy Instructor that can spell the word Kill
    E.Love for metal with the desire to kill
    F Knife as a tool of happiness
    G. Masteral knife technoogy

It is are vitally important in our business operation.. We raised the FMA personalties to the highest standard of quality traning and now after this seminar you constantly maintain the hard corps fighters.

4. Edged Weaponry: High Standard Technology

Analytical review of all the FMA's structural teachings are directed to the history, culture and traditions. For instance , history of LapuLapu killing Ferdinand Magellan, Spanish-Filipino Revoutionss, American Occupation of the Philippines and the Japanese invasion of the Philippines.

Presentations and written books about FMA mentioned these events to glorify the writtings adding flavor to the history of the Philippines. Even in the written history book used by the Hig school students today and past years, never even mentioned about the true fighting culture. But never in the truest sense that historians opened the real true historical culture of the true Pilipinos. What was the history meant to he new generations.

We came to the time that FMA was brought out from the Philippines in different fashion not sponsored by the Philippine Government but to individual efforts ,propogating the gospel of true culture in forms of the fgihting technology known as Kali .Thanks for the brave men of Hawaii who opended the door of opportunities to the Pilipinos residing in Hawaii who witnsessed the eloquence of the stick spoken in the voice of blades as the correct way to interpret what was FMA all about. The old men of Stockton. California whose dedicated effort had crossed the path of honorabl presentation that FMA even in its light views of understanding, the image of FMA was installed in the fashion of bravery backup by their true personal experiences during the war in the Philippines of 1942-1945 against the Japanese.

FMA teachings were told from the Book of Expereinces of men in Stockton and Sacramento , . whose ealry years in the Philippines were more to be a part of the struggle that brought them to the US soil as an American in paper but Pilipino by blood.

We cannot deny to the fact that FMA is true bladed art. If for other reasons that the FMA was interpreted as a Sports because that is the only way that the FMA can be qualified to be taught to civilians as a culture like the Japanese and Chinese art.

Since it is a Bladed art,Pekiti-Tirsia will not depart from the Threshold of Traditional Standards of Magnificent value . The Art of Kali is deeply a Philippine History. If the real FMA Grandmasters are alive today ,they can tell how painful to survive how they fought for others to live.

For the past 45 years of my hard drive conducting series of seminars and camp training and intensive military and law enforcement defensive tactics program worldwide, the quality of Edged weaponry became the respected tools of instructions taking away the danger of COMMERCIAL TEACHINGS misrepresenting the FMA as a game of sticks, padded sticks, headgears and padded hands and body thick.

Pekiti-Tirsia never depart from the truest traditional development, from the training field to killing zone,, what is real in training must be real in combat. This differentiates the quality of the system than a non-traditional system with pirated techniques assumed FMA.

The quality of Education is the goal of every person who wants to be a quality professional, quality car if you want to have a safe and secured affordable vehicle, qaulity food to make you strong and healthy,quality shoes to bring you comfort and sustainable feet. Now here is a situation that your life is of quality with no protection at all.You have not design a protective program that makes the quality untouch immaculate clean from the Mexican sacaprete or the five dollars knife from China, or the expensive cold steel blades or a rusty nails that takes your life for a dollar.

Many women had been raped and killed , many young boys were kidnapped and molested and killed, many professionals of good income had been kidnapped and killed, many of the many victims in many countries became the victims of negligence without sense of responsibilities to themselves and to their families.Crimes are on the rise everyday and yet people took it as a news, majority never considered these are dangers that may happened on personal encounters.

Pekiti-Tirsia contributed to the Law Enforcement defensive tactics program that the number one rated instructional video , the SURVIVING EDGED WEAPON were found in many law enforcement agencies in the US, Europe and in Asia using the materials in Edged weaponry as the new spectrum of awareness and a life saving material.

We cannot deny the fact that WAR ON TERRORISM is Edged Weapon based ideology. In Iraq alone everyday many foriegn contractors with thier employees as non-=Iraque were killed by the Gurka knife used by the Iraques insurgents on surprise killing.Blade as the most concealable weapon is highly dangerous, more potent and realistic for killing on close range.

We are here to educate and train and this is the purpose of this FMA Talk. An intelligent enlightenment what is real and what it works.We are not here to advertise about Pekiti-Tirsia, we are here for people to know that they should research and be serious not to waste money and effort for learning something that will save life in all situations. My philosophy in training is not the Number of Years to Learn but it is the number of hours.Each one today is struggling for making a living, he cannot wait for twenty years and become a blackbelt to save his life.

What we talk in here must be of value not to talk about garbage of one style to another style, or garbage in the style making people believe to be stupid that a knife can be disarmed or the ginunting can be disarmed or a kick can remove the knife from trained hand or a grappler can bring the person down while he is on rage to fight to kill with two knives in his hands, or a Judoist who wants to clinch and using his Japanese throwing techniques or a flowewry hands that moves like a Crane or a drunken monkey. All of these are all in the movies.

Edged Weaponry, has been perfected for many centuries, today is only being reviewed for the preservation of humna life.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  5. Edged Weaponry: High Standard Technology

Analytical review of all the FMA's structural teachings are directed to the history, culture and traditions. For instance , history of LapuLapu killing Ferdinand Magellan, Spanish-Filipino Revoutionss, American Occupation of the Philippines and the Japanese invasion of the Philippines.

Presentations and written books about FMA mentioned these events to glorify the writtings adding flavor to the history of the Philippines. Even in the written history book used by the Hig school students today and past years, never even mentioned about the true fighting culture. But never in the truest sense that historians opened the real true historical culture of the true Pilipinos. What was the history meant to he new generations.

We came to the time that FMA was brought out from the Philippines in different fashion not sponsored by the Philippine Governments but to individual effortss ,propogating the gospel of true culture in forms of the fgihting technology known as Kali .Thanks for the brave men of Hawaiiwho opended the door of opportunities to the Pilipino residing in Hawaii who witnsessed the eloquence of the stick spoken in the voice of blades as the correct way to interpret. The old men of Stockton. California whose dedicated effort had crossed the path of honorably presented the FMA even in its light views of understanding and yet the image of FMA was installed in the fashion of bravery backup by true experiences during the war in the Philippines of 1942-1945 against the Japanese.

FMA teachings were told from the Book of Expereinces of men in Stockton and Sacramento , CA. whose ealry years in the Philippines were more to be a part of the struggle that brought them to the US soil as an American in paper but Pilipino by blood.

We cannot deny to the fact that FMA is true bladed art. If for other reasons that the FMA was interpreted as a Sports because that is the only way that the FMA can be qualified to be taught to civilians as a culture like the Japanese and Chinese art.

Since it is a Bladed art,Pekiti-Tirsia will not depart from the Threshold of Traditional Standards of Magnificent value . The Art of Kali is deeply a Philippine History. If the real FMA Grandmasters are alive today all will respect the highlighted technology seeing the intricacies of the art perfected in the brain not from what has been written.

For the past 45 years of hard drive conducting series of seminars and camp training and intensive military and law enforcement defensive tactics program worldwide, the quality of Edged weaponry became the respected tools of instructions taking away the danger of COMMERCIAL TEACHINGS misrepresenting the FMA as a game of sticks, padded sticks, headgears and padded hands and body thick.

Pekiti-Tirsia never depart from the truest tradition of development, from the training field to killing zone,, what is real in training must be real in combat. This differentiates the quality of the system than a non-traditional system with pirated techniques assumed FMA.

The quality of Education is the goal of every person who wants to be a quality professional, quality car if you want to have a safe and secured affordable vehicle, qaulity food to make you strong and healthy,quality shoes to bring you comfort and sustainable feet. Now here is a situation that your life is of quality with no protection at all.You have not design a protective program that makes the quality untouch immaculate clean from the Mexican sacaprete or the five dollars knife from China, or the expensive cold steel blades or a rusty nails that takes your life for a dollar.

Many women had been raped and killed , many young boys were kidnapped and molested and killed, many professionals of good income had been kidnapped and killed, many of the many victims in many countries became the victims of negligence without sense of responsibilities to themselves and to their families.Crimes are on the rise everyday and yet people took it as a news, majority never consider these as dangers that may happened on personal encounters.

Pekiti-Tirsia contributed to the Law Enforcement defensive tactics program that the number one rated instructional video , the SURVIVING EDGED WEAPON were found in many law enforcement agencies in the US, Europe and in Asia using the materials in Edged weaponry as the new spectrum of awareness and a life saving material.

We cannot deny the fact that WAR ON TERRORISM is Edged Weapon based ideology. In Iraq alone everyday many foriegn contrators with thier employees as non-=Iraque were killed by the Gurka knife used by the Iraques insurgents on surprise killing.Blade as the most concealable weapon is higly dangerous, more potent and realistic for killing on close range.

We are here to educate and train and this is the purpose of this FMA Talk.
    What we talk in here must be of value not to talk about garbage of one style to another style, or garbage in the style making people believe to be stupid that a knife can be disarmed or the ginunting can be disarmed or a kick can remove the knife from the hand or a grappler can bring the person down while he is on rage to fight to kill with two knives in his hands, or a Judoist against the two logod , spurs of a fighting cock who wants to clinch and using his Japanese throwing techniques or a flowery hands that moves like a Crane or a drunken monkey against the Pekiti-Trisa Dahong Palay .All of these are all in the movies.

Edged Weaponry, has been perfected for many centuries, today is only being reviewed for the preservation of human life.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  6. Ptk Tri-v Knife License Instructors Course

PTK TR-V KNIFE INSTRUCTORS COURSE:

The PTK Global Council of Instructors Conference to held at the SOLEADS PTK GLOBAL TRAINING COMMAND CENTER at Lipa, Batangas Philippines from February 5-15, 2008 gladly announced the on going preparation for the bigget event in the history of Pekiti-Tisia Kali system . The Conference will include the 110 years Celebration of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System since its foundation in 1897. The first centenial celebration was held at Subic Bay -Home of the Unted States Naval Forces in the Far East.

This PTK Global Council of Instructors Conference will install full authority to PTK and Non -PTK to be licensed PTK TRi-V Knife Licensed Instructor to teach military and Law Enforcement personnel worldwide. The Licensed PTK TRI-V Instructor will be trained in the most highest standard of training to include the subjects on Criminal Justice, Military Justice, Advanced Psychology, Investigations and Surveilllance TEchniques,
    Advanced Mapping, Visual Tracking,Human Anatomy, Vehicle Extraction, CQB on Knife to knife operation, Gunology skill for combat.
    Body Language Analysis, Sentry Removal, Human Barricading and Shielding

More Advanced Advanced subjects will be included in the field of operation.

All candidates will undergo MOCK WAR GAMES to be conducted by the Force REcon Marines and Special Action Force Commandos.

Advanced Paramedics training will be conducted by Director of Paramedic College: Mandala Jasper DE Campo

Conference Managment and Activities Operation: Director G. P. Aguilar and the Technical STaff of Soleads.

PTK Global Council Conference : Secretarial Staff

Wiil service all delegates at the Soleads Conference Center;

7. High Security Edged Weapon Council

Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System the leading authority in Surviving Edged Weapon program in the United States and other Allied Countries initiates the PTK Global Council of Instructors Conference to be held in the Philippines on February 5-15, 2008. As Adviced by the High Security Council composed of Military and Law Enforcement agencies , the instructional program on Edged Weapon Training worldwide must be selective to only Military and Law Enforcement Agencies and their Agents.The conference includes the five to ten days intensive 8 to 10 hours a day training camp at the PTK Soleads Global Command Center for LICENSED INSTRUCTOR QUALIFICATION TRAINING to ACADEMIC SUBJECTS ON military and criminal justice, Counter-terrorism theory and practice senarios,Geo Spatial mapping technology, Visual tracking, advanced knife CQB and Gunology and others.

Candidates for Licensure will undergo the most advanced technology in operations and protection strategy under the Geo Spatial technology.

The High Security Edged Weapon Council will issue Licensed signed by the High Command.

8. Gunology & Knifeometrics

I brought these specialize training program of PTK -system in relation to the Edged Impact Weapons Tactical Combat Course for military and Law Enforcement agencies and manpower.

Edged for Edged Weapon and Impact for Firearms. These two are inseparables.War is no respecter of weapons,it can be anything and we call it weapons of opportunity. But in the school of specialization, Edged Weapon is Knifeometrics vs Gunology.

PTK system defines each program of instruction that what the Knifeometrics can do in close quarter it complements the action taken by the Gunologist.

The highest science of performance in terms of Marines or police personel is the science of survival. He who survives can tell tales but for one whose abiity to survive is antiquitted,less chances to do the real footwork.

9. Education :Beginning of WISDOM

Education starts in a small pot of round gray matter called the brain. It composes all matters that make it breath and palpitates by itself. Of all initiatives that is created by the human brain is for the human body to cooperate according to the dictate of the brain. Education by dictation and education by adoptation. Training with the Edged weaponry starts from the brain not from the muscles,it motivates the cerebellum to functions as expected in the thinking process and not by the dictate of the visionary activity. The six sense as often heard is nothing else but the product of the brain eloquence to interpret all movements either cause by the external movements of the air or by the inherent functions of the circulatory system. The body needs an education generated by the dictate of the human brain not influence by the dictate of emotions. To generate an effective release of the blade gaining a speed more than the speed of light indicates that such release was dictated by the inner force with gavitational impact reacted to the principle of stimuli.Edged Weaponry is an igniter that fires the brain to incapacitate the subject or to hold the subject under the mercy of fury -blade.
    We who are educated in the blade culture correspond to the esentialities of cause and effect with the primary significant contribution to the impact against abuse to human life second to the safety of human life.

Culture in its true meaning is the preservation of human life with an intention to put the culture at the right temperature not be disturbed not to be subjected to destruction. What has been as human beings are what is man today. Education to the highest standard of identity, educated by the glitering steel with sharpness of the two edged sword, by principle of sharpness denotes sharpness of the brain, when the brain is sharp it is the beggining of wishom. MIND IS TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.

10. Discipline vs. Religion

I wish to bring this subject Discipline Vs. Religion because this is important to understand why the FMA has gone far away from the center of the physical and the metaphysical world of concept and belief that made the culture hidden almost wipe out by the changing of generation from the old to young ones. For nearly 330 years of Spanish dominance in the Philippines, the family who lived in the first 100 years from the beginniig of Spanish presence in the country brought with them the intention to dominate the people who were living in an environment of peaceful harmony where discipline in terms of respect for the elders, love for the young , concern and care for all the members of the village and the expression of hospitality that made the entire population of the 7,100 Islands became one as Filipino. When the Spaniards saw the goodness of Filipino discipline being peace loving people, the Spanish friars being the instrument of Catholism took their job to influence every filipino that to be a catholic believing in the image of God will serve them three meals a day without working so much in the field and that more children will come out from the community as beautiful as a Spanish complexion. In the sweet promises of heaven the priest were successful to bring in young boys into the Seminarian school for free education to study and become a priest.Filipina women were entice to become NUNS, A Profession of chastity that selected women must live like Mary Magdalene and that world of lust must not be found in them.

Religion under the Spanish influence brought so many abuses to the entire Filipino population. For every Island, the priest became the dominant person that whatever the priest command it was done. When the priest stood at the pulpit on Sundays and start the sermon on Latin, all who were inside the cathedral listen not knowing what is the Latin words that made them believed about God except to follow the sign of the cross. Religion had separated the filipino families from the realities of culture that previous generations of filipino enjoyed most. Past the 100 years and comes the second wave of generations of new personalities. Children looks Spanish looking at their flesh, the true Malay race was erased. Purposely filipina women were impregnated by the Spanish soldiers and those who were in authority including priest having hidden chamber inside the cathedral prepared for priest special session with filipina women. The new bread of Filipinos could hardly be recognized as true filipinos but more of mestizos and that the names were changed from Filipino names as Sumakwil to Salcedo, from Silang to Salvatiera and etc. The entire Islands of the Philippines was known as PERLAS DE ORIENTES-Pearl of the Orient because for every piece of stone and every piece of plants were different than what the Spaniards found in Latin American countries including Spain just as the Philippines became Philippines because King Philip found that as Pigafetta described the Islands after returning from Cebu bringing the news that Ferdinand Magellan was skilled in the Island of Mactan, when asked by King Philip what was present in the Island and Pigafetta ( Historian and Chronicler) of Ferdinand Magellan responded, the Island was filled with PINES, the only tree found in Spain is Pine Tree. This is the reason why Philip-pines became the Philippines.

Just as the trees and the sea witnessed the presence of the Spanish abuses among the filipina women and the killing of the filipino men who oppossed to the Spanish atrocities, Spain titled all the lands in the name of Queen Isabela that made the entire Island owned by Spanish Government.The atrocities of the Spanish soldiers and the abuses of the Spanish priest brought rebellion that sparked the Filipino Spanish revolution.The revolution in the Philippines was caused by the oppression of the peoples will to exist under the pretext of Catholism as a means of conquest. But the filipino culture was still present in their blood stream that for the third last century of the Spanish presence in the Philippines, the filipinos won driving the Spaniards out of the Philippines through the negotiated sale of the 7,100 Islands to the American at $ 3.00 per head of each Filipino in the Treaty of Paris of 1898. The defeat of Spain was in paper but Spain had their victory present in the Philippines for the fact that almost all filipinos became Spanish in names,the presence of catholic influence as a religion, the presence of Aristocracy as a Spanish supreme pride and but more to the destruction of the flipino discipline and its philosophical values. Religion brought fanatism, bigotry, greed, indifference and apathy,crimes derived from materialism and love for money,family feud and destruction of family units, jealousy and social disfunction, selfishness created by cravings for others progress.

In total summary, the discipine in the practice of its culture, the culture of kali and its philosophical values inherent in the true filipino environment were silenced by the changing of generations replacing the old traditions and customs that even the word Kali was denied since the supremacy of religion prohibits even the use of the term expressed in Malay language.

Since then what is left to the Filipino life style practices was the aftermath of religious influences from catholism to Baptist, Adventist,Evangilical, Pentecostal,El Shaddai, Dating Daan , Inglesia ni Kristo,Mormons in the Philippines and so many segments of religious dramatist. But worst are those who practice FMA and had religious fanatism that by pretext appears to be religious on Sundays but the character is a Spanish character as found among the religious fanatics, lying, cheating, stealing, greed and intrigues, false pretenders. These are not the discipline of a true filipino character, if he is a filipino with these practices then you name it TANGA SA KATANGAHAN ( TK) in good health.

In the other hand the Philippine Government ever since had not take a foot step to enhance the filipino culture in terms of supporting the program of FMA in the Philippines. In the early 70's when the movement of the art was inspired by then President Marcos, the practicioners of the art were more visible with the coorperation of those whose efforts were dedicated to continue the legacy of what is Filipino, but then politics had changed and now the art became commercial with little or no value at all since the art of commercialization had creeped into the selfish thinking of the FMA to make money under the pretext that Americans and non-Filipinos will buy every movement of the stick as a style and it is a filipino. This commercialization of the FMA accepted also by many is an open book that what is real and unreal yet there is an acceptance of defeat by accepting what is unreal making the time spent in obtaining education in High School and colleges useless. The question on the use of intelligence what is an FMA in reality , edged weapon or empty hand ? if someone teaches how to catch the blade as how to catch a samurai or how to block a knife and how to disarm , then be careful you might be influenced by religion not by discipline.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  11. Selections of Informations

FMATALK represents the Filipino people using the word Filipino itself indicates the image,the personality and the character more with the culture.Anything mentioned about the FMA it represents the entire country.Any materials circulated using the thread refers back to the FMA since it specifically titled FMATALK. If the discussion has no reference to the FMA then that is not what the FMATalk is all about. But in the other hand, to accept materials and informations not thoroughly filtered and the subject became an issue detrimental to the Filipino culture,then any misinformations onced circulated became a question.

FMA practices in the Philippines as well other martial arts after thirty years of practices, new generations of Instructors converted the original system to something different , a creation of a new name with different title, like the Aikido became Tapondo, the Karate became Sikaran and so many conversions with so many titles just as FMA mixed with so many recipes.

If these people who changed and made title for themselves and their system considered to be an authority there should be a profound tract record to support their claims. And if anyone who represent his style or system must come out with the dignified personality more in the ability to teach with the quality worth to be called a Master or Instructor. To come out into the field of evangelizing the FMA one must be prepared to face the world of educated people and with confidence must lead as real Master. I have been confronted by people who attended seminars conducted by certain Filipinos who sells blackbelts for two hundred dollars for two day seminar. A Filipino culture sold for two hundred dollars in two days seminar with a blackbelt, how many up to this day have blackbelts in FMA.

Along this line of informations, anyone who contributes and be a part of the FMATAlK should be selected because if the background of the system or a person who is an instructor whose activity is cheapening the FMA and destroys the image of FMA, it affects the name Filipino. I myself was confronted in New York city many years ago by my known friends in othe martial Arts. They said Leo , your martial Arts is very cheap $200.00 for a blackbelt in two days. After several years had passed, I was again confronted do you issue 5th degree blackbelt after five seminars for $ 1,000 dollars and lately can give me Instructor certificate, I will pay how much, my friend got an instructor certificate for $ 500.00.

These are the kind of informations that are detrimental to the name FMA. People who uses the FMA as a means of corruption detroys the image of FMA. So, if there are names that are posted whose background had damage the FMA it should be screened and research should be done before it enters into the personality of FMA. It is not just having a name in FMA one to be considered an FMA practicioner or instructor but the true essence of what is a Filipino. If you are an FMA student or instructor and you don't have experience stickfighting or having an intense experience in full contact stick or knife sparring then you are a paper FMA. If you don"t carry the bravery and courage of the FMA then move out somewhere and practice the non-weaponry art. There will be peace of mind in that field.

12. Ptk Global Council Of Instructors

PTK GLOBAL COUNCIL OF INSTRUCTORS CONFERENCE on February 5-15/2008

Pekiti-Tirsia Kali system, worldwide leading authority in Edged Impact Weapon training program recognized by the Criminal Justice Systems in the United States , Armed Forces of the Philippines ,the Philippine National Police and Austrian Cobra Commandos and Military Commandos of Austria, Special Forces 19th GRoup, UTAH USA,The United States Marine Corps joint Military Exercise in the Philippines ( Balikatan Exercises) from 2000 to the present time, Organizations of top Corporations under the YOUNG PRESIDENTS ORGANIZATIONS 88 countries worldwide..Pekiti-Tirsia Edged Weapon Technology played a major enhancement technology in the field of survival strategy and tactics applied in the battlefield of Mindanao to the heartland of Iraq,the Philippine Marines in Mindanao and the US Marines in Iraq and Afghnistan had many life saving situations that the Edged Weapon tactics had saved so many lives. In business and in private life, Edged Weapon discipline had made a great impact on awareness, preparedness, and absolute execution of protection that saves many lives .

Edged weaponry is once of the most deadliest system that is creeping into the mainstream of the present society today. It is silent and deadly expressed in weapons of different design of different sizes and different length. Regardless of its description Edged Weapon is harmful as it was in the past centuries more so in the present generation of civilized world.

Civilization cannot remove uncivilized murderous ideologist nor educated mentally imbalanced persons with frustrated emotions. Crimes are just around the corner,country ,city ,transportation, homes rich and poor, Edged Weaponry is the re-awakening insence of civilization.

Pekiti-Tirsia is securing the edged weaponry as a technology by providing a special Licencing Instructors program in the Philippines to start on February 2008 with an interval of thirty days continuing program for people who cannot be in the Philippines on the designated dates but may come on future schedules.

Grand Opening of the Licensing Instructor candidate Course
    Date: Febrauary 5-15, 2008
    Place : PTK Soleads Global Training Command Center, Lipa Batangas , Philippines
    Course: Edged Impact Weapon Close Quarter Tactical Response Course
    Time Period: 10 days Intensive Outdoor/ Indoor Course : 8-10 hours per day training routine:
    Subjects:
    A. Academics ( Theory ) 2 hours of the 8 hours
    B. Field Academics( Practice) 5-6 hours
    Subject Breakdown:
    A.Introduction to Edged Weapon Culture : Force Recon Marines Lecturer: Capt. R. Bongalbal : Philippine Military Academy
    B.Philosophy, Culture and History: Professor Jay Bataclan ,University of the Philippines
    C.Ideology Impact to Civilization: GT. Leo Gaje Supreme Grandmaster
    D.Will Power Strategy Development: Gt Leo Gaje: Supreme Grandmaster
    E.Austrian Cobra Commandos Strategic Training on Edged Weaponry: Mandala Uli Weidle -Managing Director :pekiti-Tirsia kali European orgnization: Training Director for Austrian Cobra Commandos.
    F.Security Corporate Management Skill: Mandala Timothy Waid, Security Director Texas Instrument, Dallas Texas USA
    G.Defensive Tactics Training Structure proposal strategy: Mandala Douglas Marcaida.
    E Physical Fitness Speed strategy conditioning , Endurance and Stamina : Mataas na Guro Gabriel Martinez: Chief Instructor Challenge Fitness , San Antonio, Texas , A certified Microsoft Programmer , USA

Field Operations: Strategic Skill Development

A.Combined Technology Handgun and Knife strategy Familiarization: Mandala Rommel Tortal , Resident Training Director ; Philippine Marine Corps, Certified Combat Scuba Instructor, Philioppine Marine Corps
    Military/Law Enforcement Chief Training Director : Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System

B.Special Skill Knife Combat Strategy and Tactics: Supreme Grandmaster Leo T. Gaje, Jr.of the Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System

C.Special Jungle Environmental survival training: Chief Director Michael Alcaraz of the Survival Outdoor Leadership School ( Soleads)

D.Visual Tracking and Combat Planning Strategy;
    1. Master Sergeant Sandy Torres. Force Recon Marines
    2. Master Sergeant William Baltazar Force Recon Marines
    3. Master Sergeant Manuel Prado Force Recon Marines

E.Special Emergency Response Tactics: Jasper De Ocampo RN -Chief Paramedics Response Rescue Operations Team, Instructor Philippine Marine Corps.

F.Emergency Operations Assault Tactics; Officer Jared Wihongi: Chief Instructor Salt City Police Swat Team Academy, UTAH

G.Sea Air and Land tactical operations Strategy: Master Sergeant Gary Barnes: Special Forces 19th Group Utah, USA

H.Geo Spatial Intelligence Systems and Mobile Intelligence Collection systems : CEO Peter Rugato, Falchion Enterprises, San Jose CA. and Spatial TEchnologies Director : Lynnette Terrett

I. Philippine National Police Special Operations Tactical Response on Anti-Terrorism : Theory and Field Operations : Col Calixto : Chief Director Crisis Response Group (CRG) and Major Cautiver Special Action Force Commandos ( SAF)

Introduction to Gunology/Knifeometrics TEchnology: Mandala Timothy Waid: Executive Vice-President Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System, Security Director Texas Instrument Dallas, Texas USA and Mandala Michael Franciotti Close Quarter Shooting Strategist.Director Pekiti-Tirsia Kali system.

Justification/ legal defense strategy theory on Edged Impact Weapon Utilization program: Legal Practicioner Craig Carpenter

Additioonal Lecturer from the Philippines Legal System will be made available during the 10 days training program and specialist from different branch of services of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

Guest lecturer on Financial Management Banking Consultant for the Financial Crisis managment : Banker Boy Villanueva from Hongkong

13. Ptk Licensed Instructor Qualification Standard

PEKITI-TIRSIA EDGED IMPACT WEAPON LICENSED INSTRUCTOR 's QUALIFICATION TRAINING WILL RAISE THE STANDARD OF INSTRUCTORS CATEGORY WORLDWIDE AS PROFESSIONALS NOT ONLY THE FIELD OF MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTIONS BUT IN THE FIELD OF SPECIALIZE FIELD OF SECURITY APPLIED TO CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS IN ANSWWER TO ANTI-TERRORISM PROGRAMS. LICENSED INSTRUCTORS WILL BE RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE BY ALL MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AS REQUIRED BY LAW. NO UNLICENSED INSTRUCTORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO TEACH KNIFE OR EDGED WEAPON TRAINING MANDATED BY THE HIGHER COMMAND OF EACH COUNTRY UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF THE UNITED NATION.

The increasing rise of Edged Weapon training to civilians unqualified as responsible persons and the intelligence statistics of questionable characters undergong training in edged weaponry threatens the lives of law enforcement personnel in the Unites States and many countries for that matter, more so in the civilian community who are helpless with no defense at all. Edged Weaponry marked death in every women today since they are the victims of rape under the point of sharp knife with an intent to kill.

Edged Weapon is more dangerous than a gun. If gun is restricted to a point of having a permit then what more than having a licensed person carrying a knife.Society is safe and the law is on the side of the licensed person eliminating the questionable ones.

14. Pekiti-Tirsia: The Few, the Intellectuals, the Leaders

It is on record that people that are brave and courageous are intellectually smart whose fortitudes are dedicated to one direction and that is to do success in all his or her efforts within a limited period of time for him or her to move to another spectrum of challenge. In my many years of experience in conducting mass training, seminars both in military personnel , law Enforcement community in the US and the Philippines and civilians and in other parts of the world, I can separate the kind of people into two classifications, the warriors and the non-warriors. a warrior is a person that by the way they extend their hand as greetings, there is fire in their body radiated by their eagerness to learn as it is in their bloodline. the heat can be felt from their body willing to do right at the moment of training. The non-warrior type are those that joins the group of warriors just to appear as if he is one of them, talks a lot with no fire in his eyes or from his body, he just a ambitious person.

A person that is brave is intellectually smart, physically ready to answer any call for a challenge, willing to accept development in terms of training. talk less more of action.An Intellectual person has responsibility to support what he says not to lie, responsibility to accept challenge at any cost,willing to go beyond the end of the world to accomplish the mission of his destiny, a warrior is a lover,his first romance is his blade and second his knife but in bed he has his 45 caliber and the 40 caliber on the left and under the pillow is a Bennili Shotgun facing the wall hangs the 308 HK assault rifle and the Socom 16.

A non-warrior is a person whose intellect is short circuit who wants to have everything on the table for him to eat not knowing what he is eating for. He wants all the titles not knowing what those titles are. .A non-warrior is afraid of his shadow, afraid to train hard, wants to have the comfort of many and wants to show that he is the hero of all.A non-warrior is afraid of his own brain because he cannot make decision of his own. He cannot distinguish what is the right word to describe what is right and he cannot define the meaning of his own style. He is good in making copies like a Xerox and paste it as if it is his own and those who believe this person belongs to the non-warrior with no brain at all..

Martial Arts as often known to everybody and the KALI AS A FIGHTING ART differentiate from its Philosophical values advocates the DOCTRINE OF PERFECTION. Kali as edged weapon based cannot sacrifice wrong use of intelligence, an inch of mistake is a blunder. The blade travels 1,000 ft per second faster than sound.Kali training Philosophy is directed to absolute cutting ratio with no flesh left or bones unturn, a perfect prime cut.
    This is the intellectual warrior. Among the 10,000 Philippine Marines only 200 are force recon marines why only 200 strong. These are the schooling program of the the Force REcon Marines:
    A. Physical Conditioning:
    At 4:00 Am start the running pace with 45 kilos rock sack for a 30 kilometers run back and forth, on the return faster speed .
    Reaching the training ground , each man takes a tire with a iron pipe hitting the tire non-stop to 5,000 hits. Blade work on distance sparring 2 hours non-stop
    B. Jungle Survival Course 6 days out in the jungle no food , no water only jungle knife. Advanced mapping
    C. Snipering course for 2 kilometers hit zero target all visibility.
    D. Combat Scuba and Underwater Navigation. Full pack hands and feet tide for 10 kilometers swim. Underwater 130 feet navigation full pack.
    E. Airborne 10,000 feet drop release parachute at 3,000 ft.
    D.Helicopter Repelling drop at 100 ft via airborne nylon rope ( speed repelling)
    E.Demolition and Explosives : on land and underwater
    G.Intelligence Operations: Subject identified in Person to person engagement
    I.Weapons Mystery all types of Weaponry
    H. All weather Operations stealth Assaults techniques
    G. Confidence Firing; Body System. Distance of 100 yards two ballons held by two hands over the head must be hit on double tap without miss and taken over by one body to do the same. a perfect shot at all times. Exchange Confidence Firing.

The Force Recon Marines must pass all theoritical test and field test. no failures, no mistake.

This is the typical intellectual warrior in the real world of Fighting arts. As they are the Intellectual Warriors, they are the leaders among the soldiers that penetrates into the bedside of the enemy cutting the neck and separating the head from the body.

All the two hundred Force Recon Marines were trained in Pekiti-Tirsia Combative strategy with the Bolo Discipline that goes where ever they go into the heartland of Mindanao. The real intellectual Warriors.

15. Till Death Do Us Part

These are the lasting words in a marriage vow "Till Death Do Us Part" very promising and assuring but what after death. In the world of conflict many will experience variety of sufferings till one day death knocks at the door.Expecting those conflicts to happen is a game of chance, but today the streets are filled with conflict in different manner. This conflict is caused by the greater influence of drugs to group of people at their teens but most are the adults that are in personality conflict that the only solution is to satisfy their ego by going into thrill killings against women and young people. If there is an assault to the Adults it is because there is no other choice.

What is the cause of death to people nowadays.
    A. Death comes as expected at the age of 80-100 normal death
    B. Death comes by accident invitable to happen
    C. Death comes by murder in different degree
    D. Death comes by unknown causes

Whatever death brings to the lives of people, there is one important promise for those who had lived longer life. The Promise of eternity.
    But for those who by negligence and open tolerance meet death at the premature stage had all the sufferings that a person may experience, it can be deceases or accidental illness or accident, all of these he or she is bound to fullfill his/her destiny.

What had been missing for those whose lives were shortened is the fact that ignorance became the sickness but nobody will accept that they are ignorant as what the warning in every cigaratte case: "Smoking is Dangerous to your health" Nobody will admit that their violation against health is the Cardinal Sin of every person who refused to prevent the Danger, just around the corner.

A knife is an instrument of peace . Peace for those who may know how to use it but torture for those who may intend to use not knowing how to use.Knife threatens life every day. Knife as your daily prescription so as the medicine for daily needs.

Trained person with discipline , Knife becomes only a tool of existence when the situation calls for it. Most of the time it is more of a good subject to discuss whlie the night is still young. A good sense of responsibility to manage a county under one rood leads to saving lives.

These last words inspire us to be real one " champion of the champs..
    Till death do us Part. Pekiti-Tirsia ardent philosophy is to live where the Eagles dare.

16. Survival culture in a filipino way

What Pekiti-Tirsia brought to the world of discipline is the SURVIVAL CULTURE that was practiced by our elders, our forefathers, our grand folks that brought the country into one accord of democracy freedom to live and freedom to raise the families and educate them to the future's future of the next generation.From the time the Spaniards step into the Philippines soil, each filipino family were troubled by the presence of the non-filipino ( Spaniards)who impregnated the young filipinas for the spaniards to have children and call them Spaniards,changed the original names of the native filipinos to high sounding names as contreras, sorianos,montillas, ayalas , zobels, delgados. The delberate killings of the filipino men accused of rebellion, forcing each family to be catholic and forcing young boys to be a seminarians in the study of priesthood for 9 years in the seminary.

With all the conditions that affected the freedom of every filipino, it was not healthy for intellectual filipinos to continue to live in an environment of threats and intimidations more in the harrasment against women.

Philippines for 330 years was under the Catholic Spanish. The Doctine of believing in an image makes the filipino fanatics and thereby the number of filipino catholics cannot be counted except some new religious craft came into the religious arena claiming salvation via non-image belief to be the true religion.

But all those years what the filipino believed, they believed that religion is believing in God but what they got from the Spaniards , they got atrocities, encroachment of their properties , titled all the lands of the Philippines under the name of Queen Isabela.

The filipino demanded change, so that change was solve imposing the culture of Survival. Meaning to survive against cruelty you have to kill and in order to kill you have to survive. The culture of survival is a filipino fighting arts not an art of sport , but if your culture is to fight to the end , then you win in sports.

17. Gunology vs knifeometrics

Allow me to discuss little about Gunology and then I will make a comparative analysis with the use of Knifeometrics.

Long before the discovery of gun powder edged weapon was the superior weapon. The development of edged weaponry went to the extent of mastering the use of shooting the edged point arrow in an estimated distance that it can kill with instant death at about hundred yards but for heavy bows can reach as 300 yards with an killing impact as good as 50 yards.. All killing distance. Expert in the use of bow and arrows kills more enemy than a blade fighter in the middle of 20 enemies.As the knowledge of warfare started to developed, a gun has to be invented for the gun powderto be used effective at a distance thus providing the soldier with the gun to win and annihilate the opposing enemy. So the gun with gun powder inseparably developed to defeat the enemy and to kill that opposess the one in power.

Gunology is a science that deals the familiarization and the use of the gun , handgun, rifles, and explosives of all types, its components, models and brand more on the history of certain gun used in the past war from the 55 days in Peking to the Sahara theatre to the Civil war in the United States to the European rising power driven to the Asian where Japan wants to dominate the Asia Pacific from 1942 t0 1949,

Today Gunology seemed to be accepted only by limited population like the NRA in the US and other Gun Advoacate in other countries we called them PRO GUNS . The entire population is not hundred percent Pro Gun , opposition still prevails. In my country the Philippines, Filipinos are Gun lovers in some Islands the Gun is more precious than their working animals and they sell all their produce just to own a 45 caliber pistol or a paltick.

Philippines had reached to the point as the Gun Culture of Asia that almost all in the Philippines needs to have a gun,if there is a family that dislike guns because he is more religious and everything that is done is the name of God and to protect is the belief of prayer that God will save them in time of Crisis.

Gunology is preparedness with an extra security consciousness against any elements of surprise. I like the Philosophy of my original PTK Director for the Bay area of San Francisco and San Jose and nearby cities , that in his life time at the age of 52 his collection of real guns can be more than 50 assorted types of different brands from a hand gun to the powerful caliber found the in the United States Gun Store and manufacturer. His concept is, it is great to be prepared than sorry. Knowledge and training in Gunology is the best act of security for the protection of the family and protection of the Nation and its population. The Patriotic Act is will define in terms of the protection of this country against the rising terrorism and for other democratic countries who believes in life. Gunology offers the best service to mankind.

With the security of Gunology it offers a life support system.The knife culture influenced Gunology in many ways to proper on the other hand , knifeometrics offers the technology of silent killing that a gun cannot perform. knifeometrics complinents the Gunology in all aspect of combat from killig over the hill to the bedside slash separating the head of the real killer found in deep slumber, Only Knifeometrics, the science of silent killing became effective in all aspects of war.

While I am writing this I am reminded an a bazaar killing that happens few days ago here in Connecticut a place close to Waterbury where I will be holding the seminar on the weekend in a school of my Director for this particular area, Ron Kosakowski an incident that breaks your heart. Two criminally minded persons followed the woman to enter into the house of a well to do family where the two lovely girls and the father where inside the house. This two thugs pointed a gun to the two daughters and the father tied their hands and the father was brought down to the basement. Then the two went upstairs raped the two daughters and the mother. about 9.00 am the mother was told to go the bank together with the two thugs and told to get money after she got the money they drove back to the house and burn the house together with the two daughters but the father was able to knock the windows in the basemnent and was able to escape the burning house.This is one of the many example that is happening todays society. This is the result if the training in martial arts is kick and punch ignoring the importance of a gun and the knife. Gone were the days that kicks and punh will work, just look at the You tube what educatiion that the murderer can learn by looking at the You tube, it serve inspiration to the killers that they can do better than any martial artist by doing the real application on how knife or gun work against hold up and force entries or thrill killing.

Gunology and Knifeometrics opens the avenues of training expanded by the thought that one day you can be a victim, then we will be sorry to hear you died with your head blown and your neck is separated from your head, this is the result of negligence,. you can call 911

18. Power of Superior Technology

Filipino Martial Arts otherwise kinown as the Filipino Fighting System, a separation from the men against the boys. Kali as a fighting culture nurtured the earlier filipinos before the coming of the spaniards in 1521 made an early history of what was the Maharlikas by liivng in an environment dressed with Philiosophical values that made the ealry Filipinos educated in the thought provoking process that made Filipinos more intelligent than the Spaniards. While the education taught in the word association process, the system that Spaniards that taught the early filipinos made the filipinos Aristocratic since the Spanish language is a language of Aristocracy.When the Americans came to the Philippines to redeem the Philippines as bought by the Americans at $ 3.00 dollars per head in the treaty of Paris of 1898.The Americans found the superiority of the Filipinos in all terms of capabilities. DR. Jose Protascio Rizal y Realonda who went Europe first in Spain and lter in Germany and other countries in Europe, Dr. Jose Rizal the only hero in the Philippines that spoke allmost all major languages in Europe profeciently he mastered Spanish and German and second forte was French language. DR. Jose Rizal spokes fluent latin
    but writes English as an American.

Power of Superior Technology means that the exercise of computer technology enahnces the thinking process of the Fiflipinos yet in terms of technology is the use of brain to distinguish what is good for every one.

19. The LEGENDS OF THE GINUNTING

One of the most viscious bloody soaked Bolo of the Philippines fighting weapon is the Ginunting. It dated back at the opening of the filipino rebelleon that the Ginunting was design to deliver a wild swing with ultimate purpose to decapitate any parts of the body taking away at least a kilo of meat and if the neck is the object, it remove the neck from the head and the body in a split of 1/2 of the 1/2 of the second. The ginunting travels at least a speed of 1000 ft pds /second.

The legend of Ginunting brings back the time that Guerilla tactics was the favorite strategies of the Filipino Guillereros ( a method of fighting otherwisw known as the hit and run tactics). A filipino Katipunero will hide along the banana tree almost the same size of the banana tree very hard to distinguish while passing along the side of the banana tree with sudden release of the Ginunting,the foot patrol sudden drop to the ground not knowing waht hit him at that particular moment . The decievng attack was convenient for the Ginunting to land into the neck of the passersby because of the configuaration that the ginunting was designed. It is so sharp that by dropping the ginunting into the arms or neck area it can continually non stop until it reaches to the other of the body finding no obstacle even the bones cannot stop the sharpness of the Ginunting.

It won many major wars in the Philippines, It won many encounters even among the civilians. My grandfather owned beautiful ginunting wildly design with the purpose only for combat. It was razor sharp that it can cut the hair like a scissor.

Today the Ginunting maintains its glatering image as it travels to the hinterlands of Mindanao more it is the official blades of the Philippine Marine Corps.The daily encounters by the Philippine Marines against the Moros in Mindanao is something to rekon with because it recreated a history of what was in the past as it is used today.
    Many stories can be told about the Ginunting as a weapon of bloody history but what is real is what take hold in our hands.

20. pekiti-tirsia is unorthodox system

It has been the discipline instituted by the rules of our forefathers that what others do don't do it.They have learned the lesson of not copying what other people were doing. Like the usual escrima and Arnis, if you want to learn these styles you learn the 12 numbering system and next how to block each number and disarming comes in. The unorthodox way not the same way. If the style is referred as the Monkey way of Fighting, then the other guy will do the tiger, if the other guy fights the Long Crane one will fight the snake style. In kali we train not accordance with the book but rather in accordance to what is about to be written in the book. In other words we don't learn by the book, we learn directly to the walking and the talking book.

Fighting art is not a normal class type of education.It is unconventional and undramatic. It is unconventionally tough and rugged. It has no idea what is pain and it has no idea what is to done not until the enemy will show symbols of his intention.

PTK is very unorthodox because the mentality is out of normal thinking. It is an extreme consciousness with full awareness , it is also preparedness of unlimited arcenals.

One of the attributes in man's destiny is to know what others don't understand and when you understand to know what you understand then understanding what you know will help you what to know and understand.

When the blade starts to rock and roll , then it is the way how to understand what you know but if disarming is your priority then your finger will do the walking.