GT Gaje Account suspended

Discussion in 'General' started by langgaw, Sep 20, 2007.

1. langgaw

langgaw New Member

......sorry guys, I am too slow to notice but why is the account of GT Gaje suspended? I think I know but there is really no post on that ........ can he post an apology and get reinstated.? How long will this last? ..... and where is franci1911?

2. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Hi Langgaw,

Thanks for your concern. Out of respect for Mr. Gaje's privacy, I can't comment on his suspension, except to say that the suspension issued on his account was not a comparatively lengthy one. His account will automatically reactivate when the time of the suspension has elapsed.

Mr. Gaje is visiting Mr. Franciotti for a seminar this weekend as well as making himself available for private lessons. Mr. Franciotti has put a bit of info in to his posts in the seminars section. As you can probably understand, this is keeping both of them very busy.

It's a wonderful dynamic to have a chance to train with a head-of-system and one of his or her oldest students...personally I'm really looking forward to hearing about the event from the lucky folks that have the opportunity to be there. :)

- Carol Kaur
    - FMAT Admin

3. langgaw

langgaw New Member

..wonderful. I just missed the lenghty talks of Mr Gaje where I sometimes get overwhelmed , othertimes confused but always informed of historical facts plus the views that are personal or otherwise.
    .....BTW congrats for handling the administrative baton......

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Mr. Gaje was certainly sharing a lot of information about a lot of subjects, and giving us all a lot of information to ponder and digest. :)

And thanks for the congrats. I hope to be bringing some new goodies to the board very soon. :D