greetings from florida space coast

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by artvilla, Jun 3, 2007.

1. artvilla

artvilla New Member

hello members,
    just wanted to post a short greeting from the sunshine state, we have a wealth of kali pratitioners here and beach training is totally a new experience for me. we did the last training on ptk at playa linda here in titusville florida. havent worked out barefoot in a long time it was a refreshing change. I recommend it to anyone who hasnt tried it at least once.
    tuhon leo gaje is coming this june in boca please stop by if you are in the area.

salamat po

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

That's great!

My parents are near there in Port St. John.

3. artvilla

artvilla New Member

yup,
    were very close drop us a line when you are in town, always willing to engage in some exchange of ideas and training metehods. we can work out on the beach......

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Thanks! Next time we visit I'll let you know.

5. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Welcome to FMATalk, Artvilla :wavey:

6. artvilla

artvilla New Member

thanks,looking forward to a busy month tuhon leo gaje is coming to town for a week to conduct some seminars and we will be his host for that period. looking forward to some intense training...we will be in boca june 22 to 23 you are all welcome to join us...

7. kindred

kindred New Member

gday from oz
    my trainer has been trained by tuhon leo gaje in the filipines , so say hello from all of us in oz and hope this finds you all well , will be in the states in december so if i get the chance would love to catch up some fma practitioners and have a smack around ,, enjoy seeing how different people train and fight , have been in comps in the fil and australia and love it , you learn so much from fighting people , about them and yourself , sorry losing the tangent ,, hello from australia

8. artvilla

artvilla New Member

florida ptk

hello kindred,

definitely drop us a line when you reach this side of the world, glad to meet up and cross sticks with other training brothers and sis of course...

the outdoors is our classroom, the original warriors practiced in the ricefields , the rivers and the woods in touch with nature, as we call it back home with the anitos or our ancestors. it is not only physical but there is a spiritual side to it and working out in the open brings forth the challenges and how we adapt and work with the elements of nature.

more power to all....

9. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

How nice to be in Florida!

True...I wish I had more opportunities to do this.