Greetings from Arizona

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by The Old Way Traveler, Jan 26, 2010.

1. The Old Way Traveler

The Old Way Traveler a sponge for knowledge

Thank you to all the admins and members of this wonderful community... i'm glad that there's a place where all practitioners can equally share their views, opinions and experiences freely (well, to an extent of course).. i look forward to learning more about FMA and the people who express it beautifully..

james

2. pesilat

pesilat Junior Member

Hey James,

I'm in AZ, too. Specifically I live a few miles north of Sedona.

I try to get down to north Phoenix once or twice a month to teach some guys there.

Maybe we can get together some time. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Mike

3. Muad Dib

Muad Dib New Member

WELCOME James!!

Mike (Pesilat) has a LOT to share and loves to share it, I recomend you take him up on that offer!

4. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Welcome to FMATalk! [​IMG]

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome!

6. The Old Way Traveler

thank you all for the wonderful welcome... Guro Mike, i believe i met you on the last AZ gathering.. we spoke briefly at the end of the gathering.. i was the bald, chubby guy.. but yes, i will keep in touch with you.. i will shoot you a PM...

7. MichaelJB

MichaelJB New Member

hey James - good to see you on here

8. The Old Way Traveler

good to be here mr. butz... ill see you around!

9. geezer

geezer Member

James--Welcome. I'm glad you got my PM. I hope you can get together with us sometime... or we can join forces, take a road trip north and go and pester Mr. Butz up by Anthem and Mr. Casto in Sedona! Or we'll all just get together at the next Gathering. --Steve

10. pesilat

pesilat Junior Member

Cool. I was going to ask you, James, if you were aware of Mike Butz & the gathering. I guess you are :)

I always welcome people who want to visit/train with me.

11. MichaelJB

MichaelJB New Member

...pester away...most of you know my door's always open...unless I'm not home in which case it'll be closed and locked...but outside of that, it's open...except sometimes my wife will lock it while were home just to "be safe"...but otherwise it's open...well, it'll actually be closed but unlocked but all you'll have to do is turn the handle and open it...maybe you should call or email me first to let me know you're coming...it would suck if you just walked on in to my place and I ended up forcibly attaching a bolo to your skull...

12. patrickdpr

patrickdpr New Member

lol

13. The Old Way Traveler

will call first...

i will definitely call or text first, mike... not because of the bolo strike to the head... but because your wifey will get upset... i think that's a little scarier than any bolo.. hahaha...

14. MichaelJB

MichaelJB New Member

hehe - well then you've definitely met her! J/K, she's actually not that bad...

15. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

The wife is not that bad- but ya gotta watch out for the killer cat!.

16. MichaelJB

MichaelJB New Member

lol...yeah, he'll kill you with his nonstop begging to get petted!