Grandmaster Lennie Siangco

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by ChiefShangko, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ChiefShangko

ChiefShangko New Member

Aloha to all...New to FMA site. Im a 9th degree chinese kenpo master formally under the CHA3 Kenpo Association in hawaii, Kajukembo and now under the late Julian (Blue) Generalao. I am the founder of the Shangko Fighting System here in hawaii. Im also a High Chief Maestro Instructor with the Pedoy School of Escrima Maui Branch. My brother is Master Chief Chris Siangco from San Diego along with my nephews RHC Bo & Chaz. Hope to connect with other Escrimadors in the future...

Lennie Siangco

2. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Aloha Lennie

Welcome to FMA Talk, I look forward to your post about Pedoy/Derobio Eskrima. I'll pm you later.I used to work with you at the Honolulu Airport parking when we was in High school. Aloha and Malama Pono

3. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Aloha! Welcome to the forum!

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

5. Mchief

Mchief New Member

Aloha Bro. Good to see you back in action. Welcome to this site. took me awhile to post but the moderators here are terrific people. They have good control and display honesty and interity. Looking forward to some of your insights since you been at this for just about forever. I have a question for you. How does FMA compare to Kenpo? Can the 2 blend and still keep the integrity of both styles? Did any of the CHA-3 instructors and you know who I mean, studied Escrima from family members? Di they incorporate some moves in CHA-3. Are you going to GGM Ty's Derobio Tournament isn Waipahu?

Take Care
    Bruddah Chris

6. faststixs

faststixs New Member

Welcome

Welcome High Chief ,I am one of Master Chiefs original San Diego Students. I think I meet you in San Diego A few years back. Now as far as I know I am the only Derobio man in Texas. Victor Morgan.

7. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Welcome High Chief Siangco! Glad to have you with us sir.

8. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Awesome, glad to see more FMA players from the great 808 State! Will you be attending the tournament as well? Maybe we should get some pics to post on the forum and put some faces to names.

Aloha

p.s.
    We need a shaka / hang loose icon for messages :)

9. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Hey brah, GM Lennie is on Maui, Kahalui I think, any way isn't there going to be a tournament on maui in Dec. ?? GM Lennie is there going to be one ?? Mahalo and AlooooooooHaaaaa

10. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Like this? [​IMG]

(pardon the thread hijack)

11. Chief Fire Horse

Chief Fire Horse New Member

Aloha MChief, be nice to get you here sometime soon. Take Care My Derobio Brothers. Kihei, Maui. Much Aloha.

12. ChiefShangko

ChiefShangko New Member

Aloha to all, sorry i've been out for awhile. I will be posting more info as what is going on on maui. The Pedoy Pacific Showdownd was good. My 14 yr son won 1st place caranza and RHC Chaz won 1st in adult divisions. Also maui had the 1st annual stick fighting tournament in Dec 2007. Both my 14 & 12 yr old sons placed 1st and 2nd caranza and stick fighting. I will be in San Diego in March 2008 to visit the Ohana....ALOHA 4 now.

13. ChiefShangko

ChiefShangko New Member

Well it's late to answer some of these questions but to my brother chris, I have taken Derobio Escrima and Chinese Kenpo styles for a very long time. The Derobio method has given me the speed to evade while Chinese Kenpo gives me the power to stop an opponent. Speed and accuracy is the key to fighting. The Derobio method of weapons training along with the street fighting attitude that CHA-3 Kenpo has given me is like the yin & yang soft and hard way of fighting. For me it is like a marrige of self defense.