Grand Tuhon Jerson "Nene' Tortal Dekiti Tirsia Siradas, October Seminar in Alma, MI!

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by Brian R. VanCise, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Here is a picture with the Grand Tuhon taking charge.

Attached Files:

2. NAGA

NAGA Member

Relaxing Now..

Hello Everybody,
    Yep since Grand Tuhon is on his way back to the PI, I can now rest up for about another six months until we are back at it again. The photo shown was at about 1:00 A.M. Michigan time taken in Shuan Milo's hotel room. I think we relaxed fo anout 10 minutes too eat and then back into footwork application mode.....

Thanks Shuan,
    John

3. Karl

Karl New Member

I wich I was be there also , lucky you guys who could spend such a long time with GM Nene..........:wink2:

4. Brian R. VanCise

Hey Karl,

You were missed but maybe next time we can get you over here. [​IMG] Or you host the Grand Tuhon at your place and maybe we can all come there. [​IMG]

5. Karl

Karl New Member

That would be nice.....

6. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

John,

Like I said it is Rich. No Mr. or anything else. I know being polite and all, but remember. "Rich" ;) as in Everyone wants to be me, oh wait that is everyone wants to be rich. :D

7. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hello Rich,

I heard through the grapevine that there was another Hoosier up there at Brian'splace that Practiced Taijutsu. Any idea whom it might be?

Thanks, Mike

8. Brian R. VanCise

Hey Mike,

It was Kellen Myers. He teaches here: http://www.bloomingtonbujinkan.com/
    If you are close and want to train or know someone that wants to train shoot him off an email.

9. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Kool.........thanks Brian!

10. NAGA

NAGA Member

Thanks Rich!

Hello Rich,

Alright I will do the informal! Thanks Rich and I hope we meet up again soon....

Thanks,
    John

11. Brian R. VanCise