Grand Tuhon Jerson "Nene' Tortal Dekiti Tirsia Siradas, October Seminar in Alma, MI!

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by Brian R. VanCise, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

[FONT=&quot]Instinctive Response Training LLC[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

Is Proud To Present A

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Dekiti Tirsia Siradas
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    Grand Tuhon Jerson "Nene" Tortal Seminar
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where : 200 West Center Street, Alma MI 48801[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    When :
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Friday October 24th[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Time : 6 pm to 10 pm
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Cost : $70 or prepay before October 12th and the cost is $55.
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Topics Covered: Come train with one of the worlds finest Filipino Martial Arts practitioners. This seminar will cover the unique system of Dekiti Tirsia Siradas! [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Do not miss out as this is the Grand Tuhons last seminar in the United States for 2008!
    [/FONT]
    For any information contact: Brian at 1-989-560-8004

http://www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com/seminars.html

Attached Files:

2. Brian R. VanCise

3. Brian R. VanCise

We are one week away from this awesome seminar! [​IMG]

4. Brian R. VanCise

Well the seminar starts tomorrow night at 6 pm. This Friday and Saturday
    are the last opportunities to train with the Grand Tuhon of Dekiti Tirsia Siradas this year in the United States. We are booked solid Friday night but have a few spots left on Saturday at "The Gathering"! The Grand Tuhon will also be teaching at "The Gathering" on Saturday!

5. Brian R. VanCise

Wow we had a great seminar last night and quite a big turnout for small town USA! The Grand Tuhon certainly worked his magic and yes everyone was sweating with the Dekiti Tirsia Siradas footwork.

Expect lot's of pictures soon! [​IMG]

6. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

That's grear Brian, thank you very much. Can't wait to see some more of John's air time. Bill and I have decided to start logging it!

I'm sure you guys had a great turnout today as well. Can't wait to see the photo's.

God Bless, Mike

7. medic

medic Junior Member

I will try to get some pics up later tonight or in the next couple of days. John spent a lot of time looking at the ceiling. I believe the count was in 150 range for throws for the Friday night and Saturday.:biggrinbo

8. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hey thanks Shawn, I heard you got in on the fun and took a couple too. Maybe by this time next year you will pass up John, Mitch and I. You are more than welcome to go for it.

I think this puts John @ 1,739 landings equaling approximately 2 hrs and 45 minutes of actual air time.

9. medic

medic Junior Member

I think that GM has too much fun with John, it is funny how he has a smile on when John hits the ground and has a grimace of pain. Everybody has to have heir fun

10. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Holy smoke,
    John must have enough flight time now to get a free ride to the Philippines since GM Nene has been stateside for this tripp..

John,
    Call Philippines airlines to register for their mabuhay program, with the number of take offs and landings you have this year, you should most definitely qualify to get a free round trip. Just remember to have your passport stamped to prove the flight times

11. Brian R. VanCise

Wow that was simply a great seminar and training weekend! The Grand Tuhon certainly had everyone sweating and moving and learning. What more can be said than that! I would like to thank Shaun Milo, John Bednarski, Rich Parsons and Brian "Buzz" Smith for coming up and training and sharing! A review of the weekend is here.

Here is a picture of the the Filipino Martial Artist of the Year award presented to the Grand Tuhon for his efforts in propagating the FMA's!

Attached Files:

12. kuntawguro

kuntawguro -== Banned ==-

The actual air time flights were 157. I have to score Guro John a 86 for his landings. Who knows , he just may get an honorary flight license for all his landings. Fun was had by all and the humbleness of GM Nene was refreshing. For a man his age to move like that gives me hope- he he. Looking forward to next year when he returns to spend some more 1 on 1 time with him. I too need a shot of freshness to keep me thinking and moving ahead. Thanks Brian for setting this all up and making it happen.

13. Brian R. VanCise

Hey Buzz,

You are welcome. It was a treat having you down for the weekend and also showing your brand of Kuntaw Sibat which is shall we say devastating. [​IMG]

14. Brian R. VanCise

Here is a photo of Buzz doing his Sibat. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I enjoyed meeting GM Tortal.

It was good and fun as usually to train with Brian Buzz Smith, and Brian Van Cise.

Thanks for hosting Brian.

16. medic

medic Junior Member

John has got to learn not to threaten his elders!

The result is not good for John

But he never learns

Until "gently" persuaded

And he gets the point!

Attached Files:

17. Brian R. VanCise

Hey Shaun, nice photos! [​IMG]

I hope the trip back was okay and everything went well for you guy's at the airport? [​IMG]

18. NAGA

NAGA Member

Paid by the throw...

Hello Everyone,
    I had a great time! Thanks to Brian and everyone else being such a great bunch! Nevertheless, I have decided now to charge by the throw for my time, by all accounts I should be a millionare in a few months. Actually it was a great time and I would like to thank the talented people whom were there.. Mr. VanCise for treating us like family, Mr. Parsons for his humor and Mr. Buzz Smith for his pluck and talent.... Also special thanks to Mr. Milo whom took a massive three throws.

Thanks,
    John

19. medic

medic Junior Member

That's because Gm "likes" you, and he is still getting to know me better.

20. medic

medic Junior Member

GM Nene just relaxing after a hard day of throwing John around. John were you this relaxed after the seminars?:angel:

Attached Files: