Grand Tuhon Gaje San Antonio seminar October 29th and 30th 2005

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by The Boss, Oct 3, 2005.

1. The Boss

The Boss I am the Law! Supporting Member

FYI-

2. ikenpo

ikenpo New Member

I got this email the other day...

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
    WELCOMES

PEKITI-TIRSIA KALI

FILIPINO BLADEFIGHTING SYSTEM
    EDGED WEAPONS / IMPACT WEAPONS / EMPTY HANDS
    ***COMBAT SKILLS SEMINAR***

Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is a close-quarter, in-fighting combat system against multiple opponents based on the use of the Blade. Pekiti-Tirsia is a system of complete strategies and tactics utilizing all close quarters weaponry, at all ranges that provide protection from strikes and attacks, destruction of opponent’s weapons, and domination of any combat or self defense situation. The Pekiti-Tirsia system of Kali originates from the province of Negros Occidental in the Philippines and was formulated by the Tortal family of Negros and Panay islands. The family patriarch, Conrado B. Tortal, passed this system and its attributes onto his only grandson, and sole heir,

GRAND TUHON Leo Tortal Gaje, Jr.

“His art is based on the Knife, and may just have more street realism than any other”

Inside Kung-Fu magazine

Grand Tuhon is one of the greatest living grandmasters of the Filipino martial arts. Widely known for his mastery of bladed weapons, Grand Tuhon serves as a Senior Advisor to the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police, training them in Close-Quarters Combat utilizing the effective and sophisticated techniques of the Pekiti-Tirsia System of Kali

Date and Time: Saturday and Sunday, October 29th and 30th, 2005

Saturday – October 29th, 2005 10:30am-3:30pm

Sunday – October 30th, 2005 11:30am-4:30pm
    (There will be short breaks during the seminar, but no extended lunch break, so bring plenty of fluids, power bars, and snacks.)

Location: Curtis Abernathy’s American Kenpo Karate, 5440 Babcock Rd. Suite 125, San Antonio, TX 78240 (Map to school can be located at: http://www.sakenpo.com/site/view/ContactUs.pml)

Training Fee: $100.00 for both days / $75.00 for one day.

Name _____________________________
    Address ____________________________
    City _____________State _____ Zip _____
    Phone _____________________________
    E – Mail ____________________________

Payment required at or before seminar

I will be attending:

___ Entire Session
    $100 on (must pay at the door) or before October 29th 2005.

___One day session only
    $75 on (must pay at the door) or before October 29th 2005.

Amount Enclosed: ________________

For information and directions contact :

Dustin B. Denson
    Cell: 210-722-3685 Home: 210-648-6417
    Dustin B. Denson’s River City Kali
    Email: dbden@sbcglobal.net

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT TO VERIFY SPACE AVAILABILITY.
    RSVP for attendance confirmation.

ITEMS NEEDED: TRAINING KNIVES,ARNIS/KALI/ESCRIMA STICKS, EYE PROTECTION, PROTECTIVE GEAR, MARTIAL ARTS UNIFORMS AND/OR WORKOUT GEAR.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TUHON LEO GAJE, PEKITI-TIRSIA KALI, AND RIVER CITY KALI VISIT:

www.pt-go.com

www.rivercitykali.com

BE PREPARED TO TRAIN!

3. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

Just way to far for me to get to
    wish it was a lot closer I'd love to have a chance to participate in that seminar

4. MJS

MJS Junior Member

Yeah, thats a bit too far for me as well. I did have the chance to attend a seminar with him in CT and it was well worth it. If anyone has the chance to attend one, I highly suggest it.

Mike