GM Diony Canete Seminar in Sacramento...

Discussion in 'Doce Pares' started by kabaroan, Aug 14, 2007.

1. kabaroan

kabaroan Kabaroan

Did anyone go? I had heard about this too late from GM Bansuelo. I knew there was a Doce Pares Seminar this past Sunday 08/12/07 but I had family obligations so I was unable to attend. I would very much have liked to meet and pay my respect to GM Canete.

I'm sure it was an excellent event.

Kind regards,

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

I am sure it was a great event and GM Dionisio Canete will be conducting a two day seminar here in the UK on September 22 & 23 were he will be covering many aspects of the San Miguel System, Long Stick, Spear and double dagger as we as many aspects of the Doce Pares Original Multi Style System.

Looks like it will be a blast.

Best regards

Pat​

3. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Hi Avm247 -

If you would like to pay your respects to GM Canete, he will be back in Sacramento as a Special Guest at the 2nd Annual River City Rumble being held Saturday Sept 1st 2007. The event is being hosted by the Filipino Martial Arts Academy.

The address of the Rumble:
    Liberty Towers School Gym
    5132 Elkhorn Blvd.
    Sacramento, California 95842

4. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Directions for Demo Sep 1, 2007 - Doce pares Tournament

Eskabo Daan will be doing a demo here at this in September in Sacramento,CA.
    Here is a link to the flyer: http://www.docepares.net/river_city_2007.pdf

[​IMG][​IMG]
    .:| Home |:.
    .:| School Info |:.
    .:| History |:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    .:|Equipment|:.
    .:|Contact Us |:.
    .:|Gallery|:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2nd Annual
    RIVER CITY RUMBLE
    LIVE STICK FIGHTING TOURNAMENT
    [ Special Guest: GM. Dionisio Cañete ]
    ( Flyer )( Entry Form )
    Grandmaster Dionisio Cañete to hold Seminars in
    | Los Angeles & Sacramento California this August 2007! |

[​IMG]Doce Pares refers to a Martial Arts organization founded in 1932 Cebu, Philippines. The term "Multi-Style" system refers to an assemblage of various styles of Eskrima, Kali, Arnis that were introduced into the organization by the founding masters. These various styles of Eskrima were gradually incorporated into one training method in which we find what is presently known as the Doce Pares "Multi-Style" System of Eskrima: www.doceparesinternational.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] GM Cañete belongs to the 2nd generation of the famous Martial Art advocates, the Cañete brothers of Cebu City, Philippines. He is the youngest son of GM Eulogio (Ylong) Cañete, the principal organizer of Doce Pares, who headed the organization since its founding in 1932... Read more about him [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Master Leonilo "Nilo" BaronA personal protégé of GM Diony Cañete, he had all his training for more than 10 years at the World Headquarters before...Read more about him [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Master Erwin Mosqueda Began training back at the old Doce Pares Headquarters in 1977, He's had the distinction of having trained under...Read more about him [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Master Percival "Val" PableoBegan training in 1979 under his eldest brother Prospero who was a regular member of the group trained under...Read more about him [​IMG]
    Address:
    120 Main Ave. Suite-C
    Sacramento, Ca. 95838
    Phone:
    (916) 803-8157
    E.mail:
    docepares@gmail.com
    [​IMG]2003-2007 © Copyright :: All Rights Reserved!Filipino Martial Arts Academy :: www.DOCEPARES.net[​IMG]

Directions for FMA Demo, Sep 1, 2007 @ 11:00am in Sacramento,CA for the Doce Pares Tournament

[​IMG]
    2nd Annual
    RIVER CITY RUMBLE
    LIVE STICK FIGHTING TOURNAMENT
    [ Special Guest: GM. Dionisio Cañete ]
    ( Flyer )( Entry Form )
    Grandmaster Dionisio Cañete to hold Seminars in
    | Los Angeles & Sacramento California this August 2007! |

[​IMG]Doce Pares refers to a Martial Arts organization founded in 1932 Cebu, Philippines.
    1.Start at 262 MAYNARD ST, SAN FRANCISCO going toward GLADSTONE DR - go 0.2 mi2.Bear [​IMG]RIGHT on TRUMBULL ST - go < 0.1 mi3.Turn [​IMG]LEFT on STONEYBROOK AVE - go < 0.1 mi4.Turn [​IMG]RIGHT on ALEMANY BLVD - go 0.2 mi5.Take [​IMG]LEFT ramp onto I-280 N toward CIVIC CENTER (US-101) - go 0.5 mi6.Take the CIVIC CENTER/BAY BRIDGE [​IMG]LEFT exit onto US-101 N - go 2.4 mi7.Bear [​IMG]RIGHT on I-80 E (Portions toll) - go 81.6 mi8.Take the RENO exit onto I-80 E - go 16.0 mi9.Take exit #98/ELKHORN BLVD/GREENBACK LANE - go 0.3 mi10.Turn [​IMG]LEFT on GREENBACK LN(CR-E14) - go < 0.1 mi11.Continue to follow CR-E14 - go 0.7 mi12.Make a U-Turn at HILLSDALE BLVD onto ELKHORN BLVD(CR-E14 E) - go < 0.1 mi13.Arrive at 5132 ELKHORN BLVD, SACRAMENTO

5. kabaroan

kabaroan Kabaroan

Selamat! I'll let the guys know.

6. StixMaster

I heard others will be there as well to pay respect.

7. StixMaster

It sure was a great event the'River City Rumble', Master Nilo Barron was quite the host, much thanks. Eskabo Daan did a great demo, its quite a style. It was a great turnout and I can't wait till the next one.