GM Datu Dieter Knüttel website update

Discussion in 'Modern Arnis' started by Datu Dieter, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Datu Dieter

Datu Dieter Junior Member

Hello everybody,

I just updated my website after 15 months.

If you are interested, have a look.

The update is mainly in the biography that you find here:

http://www.dieterknuettel.de/Englisch/html/bio_en.html

I have changed it, so that the oldest is at the bottom and the news in at the top of the site.
    I have also added some pictures to older parts of the biography.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Dieter

2. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

HELLO DATU DIETER,

YOU ARE A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIST, YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR LOYALTY TO THE LATE GM REMY PRESAS. IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
    YOU DOING YOUR BEST TO PROMOTE THE ART OF YOUR GRANDMASTER. AND FOR ME, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD, AND ALSO THE REST OF THE MODERN ARNIS COMMUNITY. I AM A FRIEND OF YOUR MASTER, HE IS MY MENTOR AND A FATHER OF MY WEDDING, HE GIVES ME A LOTS OF ADVICES OF LIFE AND MOSTLY THE MARTIAL ARTS, AND IT REALLY WORKS. THIS IS ALSO WHAT I TEACH AND ADVICE TO MY STUDENTS OR NONE STUDENTS TRU OUT THE WORLD. IF OUR GRANDMASTERS STILL ALIVE TODAY, THEY WILL BE VERY HAPPY WATCHING US PROMOTING THIER ART. DATU DIETER, KEEP THE ART ALIVE, KEEP DOING OF WHAT YOU DO AND ALWAYS BE GOOD EXAMPLE. ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND GM REMY, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE ART MORE GROW.

GM BOBBY TABOADA
    www.internationalbalintawak.com

3. Datu Dieter

Datu Dieter Junior Member

Dear GM Bobby,

thank you very much for your kind words.
    I appreciate them especially, because they are coming from you, a close friend or my teacher, GM Remy.
    I still recall being together with you during the 2nd FMA festival in Dortmund, that Alfred and I organized. You gave a fantastic exhibition and you reminded me at at GM Remy, regarding your power, speed and presence.
    See here for a picture of you and me together with GM Roland Dantes, GM Bambit Dulay and Alfred Plath during the Gala of the 2nd FMA Festival, that one can also find on my website in the Biography section.

[​IMG]

All the best to you and I hope we can meet again sometimes.

GM Dieter Knüttel
    Datu of Modern Arnis