Get Any Martial Arts Stuff for Christmas This Year?

Discussion in 'The Den' started by arnisador, Dec 26, 2008.

1. TheSilentOne

TheSilentOne New Member

Is there a link to these products please ? Thank you

2. Brock

Brock Asha'man

They're techniques kind of like our Amara. I learned a few of these and you'll eventually learn them in class cuz I use them sometimes as a warm-up when we're doing sword.

3. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

I purchased the forarm protector from Guro/Sifu Keith Wetoskey and all the cash goes to the Sulite family.

keith@wetoskey.com

Guru Mitch Mayberry has the Palipas side of the DTS Ranging System on DVD.

mitchmayberry@msn.com

As for the DTS Contradas, there are more than a hundred of them and there are clips of them all over the net. There will be a comprehansive study of the Contradas on DVD relased later this year. Or, you can go to:

www.dtsflorida.com

To hook up with Guru Stephen for the DTS/LDL Program. Were he gets new people going for the camps. Plus, do the Contradas at increasingly lower levels and eventually you will be able to walk after doing them.

The old Greek and Indian workouts with the Meel, Mace and bells will kill ya that were posted earlier by Steve. As well as the Harimau Lankas DVD that you can get from the Suwanda Academy, they will make you cry for sure. And Guru Mike Olive turned me on to Matt Furey combat conditioning workout, walking to the mailbox was a task for about a week but my speed was increased quite a bit. One of my favorites for explositivity is plyometrics and good old fasioned wind sprints. Change your workout every week to keep the muscle confusion going on and you will grow like a mad man. I left my all time favorite out too..........choppong wood, right Brian!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  4. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hey Brock, what's Amara? Have any clips?

5. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Twirling. We have a couple of prearranged patterns, but mostly we use them to develop free-style twirling.

Here's Grandmaster Pallen demonstrating the free-style version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgLDZQ0DJio

6. Brock

Brock Asha'man

In my initial post should have said that I learned a few of the Contradas and use them as warm-ups sometimes when we train sword.

7. sarajane

sarajane New Member

your wife is awesome

You must have the nicest wife ever. :)