Gathering of Warriors 2006!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by JohnJ, Sep 14, 2006.

1. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Come play at the Gathering of Warriors 2006 (East Coast) Tournament!

Date: October 7, 2006
    Locations: Bakbakan WHQ

95B Dell Glen Ave
    Lodi, New Jersey, USA
    email:bakbakanwhq@aol.com
    Tel: (973) 253-1946

Registration on-line at www.bakbakan.com
    **Deadline: Sept. 30, 2006

There will be continuous single or double stick with "live" or padded sticks and minimal armor.

AND

The "best of 12" events include single stick padded, knife, stick and knife and short staff/long sword with shinai.

2. reydominguez

reydominguez New Member

Philippine National Police Team

Hi John,
    Good to heaR that! Why The last time GM galang's tourney you 're not here.....Please give the details as I have to advise my players who at present still there in US to support and participate in your tourney.

PG Rey
    Chief Instructor-PNP Kali Arnis

3. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

Unfortunately I will be teaching a seminar the same day in Philly. This is a great event, I highly recommend it!

4. Christopher Umbs

Christopher Umbs New Member

Hey all... long time no see. I've got a new job that usually keeps me too busy to post. I WAS planning on bringing some of my kids, but they're all flaking out - so I'll enter the knife and sword & dagger (just mailed it in last night)

5. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Hello PG Rey D.!

All the details i.e. rules, scoring etc. for this event can be found on bakbakan's website: www.bakbakan.com While I was hoping to have several students attend the event, I am now falling short. I hope to attend myself but things are just too hectic at the moment.

I wish I could have attended the event in the PI but it was not feasible. I am planning a trip for 2008 with family and will surely visit as many FMA players as I can. Hopefully we will meet someday!

With best regards,

John G. Jacobo
    www.swacom.com