Fyi

Discussion in 'Misc. Knife Arts' started by young blade, Jan 23, 2007.

1. young blade

young blade New Member

haha napanood ko nga ung bagong video, mukang niyari ka nga ni sir...nakaka-inggit naman experience nyo dyan hehe

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I'm left out of the conversation!

3. lordrommel

lordrommel New Member

i think abenir kali offers the training of the student to become ready for a real combat. sparring and reality based principles are always feed to student. techniques are techniques until it becomes reflex or nakasanayan. it will become forged to your own body when you have a constant sparring.

4. young blade

young blade New Member

oh I'm sorry about that Arnisador, I just missed my "classmates" so much...lordrommel is one of them, we both practice the system , and he is the senior student in the philippines

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I understand! We're glad you have here to chat. :D

6. lordrommel

lordrommel New Member

hey guys! we are bet kinda busy with our training. nyway the training is kinda great...sir bong is teaching me lots of stuffs about kali ilustrisimo and pencak silat to the evolution of the new art called abenir kali. he always remind me about functionality before art. we are kinda sad to know some arts that teaches the artistic side first then functionality where they want to conform the "beautiful moves" to a certain scenario. our martial art should fit to our own self and integrate it as our own breath and not that we should conform to art and simply restrict ourselves. thats it for now! if someone has a question about us...just inform us and we are ready to answer it...whether verbally or true action :D

7. lordrommel

lordrommel New Member

ei emer sup bro?

ei bro hows you? im very glad to let you know that we took sometime to video some training modules for you. just wait a little while and youll see it at the youtube. of course video is not enough for training but it will help you a lot...it would be more costly to go their than sending you a video. maybe sometimes you can go back here to see if your been doing some progress. it would be also good if you join some other clubs there that are related to our art. out here we are doing our part to learn great new things everyday...practice and practice and practice and of course research. i am also glad to inform you that we are studying guns like shooting,safety and maybe next month we are about to have a shooting practice courtesy of sir chris who is an army reservist and at the same time a faculty member of mstc. for just 4.50 pesos per bullet we can have a shooting practice for about 200 rounds. we miss you a lot and we always remember you every time we had a practice. galingan mo dyan at sana mag success ka sa buhay mo!

8. young blade

young blade New Member

Hey sir rommel, musta kayo dyan? ok lng din ako dito. I want to let you know that I'm still training by myself. medyo boring pero it's better than not doing anything at all. lagi ko ko pinapanood 'yung videos. kapag may time and money ako, magha-hanap ako ng school na pwede ako maki-training..or better yet, take a trip back there to train with you guys. You have no idea how much I miss our training days!! Keep it up and extend my regards to them! I appreciate all your help,and I promise to make the best out of it.

9. ian_eo

ian_eo New Member

names

ey! rommel sino si young blade naabutan ko ba sya b4.

10. ian_eo

ian_eo New Member

tausug guys

nakita ko ung mga post about the tausug guys ah! mukhang ok din art nila.

11. azman

azman New Member

hi everyone, sir bong abenir is also my instructor in pencak silat ang kali illustrisimo way back 2000 in RTU, i was intruduce to hime thru his bestfriend ronnel vinas may instructor in traditional aikido...i remember they were organizing a group of martial artist and they called it DUMOG....have a nice day to all and may the Great Architect of the Universe guide us all...

12. lordrommel

lordrommel New Member

im very sorry for the late reply. wala kana nung nag aral si young blade sa bosco. yeah the tausog...they are friendly and lots of cool stuffs.

azman visit us at don bosco sometime...and hope youll experience a new kind of training with us.