Forum Description?

Discussion in 'Pekiti-Tirsia Kali' started by Rich Parsons, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Could we have a discussion on what would be a good forum description?

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Should Dekiti Tirsia Siradas, Jerson Tortal's system, be considered part of this forum, or no?

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Anyone have thoughts on the description for this forum? I'm inclined to add a line about Dekiti Tirsia Siradas.

4. mronkain

mronkain New Member

Although Dekiti Tirsia Siradas and Pekiti-Tirsia Kali are of the same root, they've gone separate routes for some time now, if I understand correctly, so I think they should be separate forums as well.
    What I'd like to see is the picture of Grand Tuhon Gaje, as the other forums have pics of their respective Grand Masters as well.

- Marko

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

In principal I agree, but right now I don't think we have enough people from either art to justify having two fora. We could use one forum now and separate threads into two fora at a later date?

Adding a picture or logo is easily done. Since it is labeled Pekiti-Tirsia, I think a picture of Mr. Gaje is appropriate--if it had been labeled for both arts I might have suggested a picture of a member of the Tortal family.

Does someone have a head or upper body shot of Mr. Gaje that we can use (including, that wouldn't violate anyone's copyright)?

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

We use the dash in the name, but I don't usually see it in the name when I come across it on the web. Is there an official preference? It does have the dash at http://www.pt-go.com/.

7. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Looking around, there are more that use the dash than I had thought!

8. blindside

blindside student

I've got a bunch of pics from the last seminar I was at, I'll see if I have a good headshot.

Lamont

9. blindside

blindside student

Hows this?

[​IMG]

10. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Let me check with the tech. guy (I think we all know who that is)!