For us Geeks

Discussion in 'The Den' started by PG Michael B, Jun 26, 2008.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

The Watchmen film is due in March 2009!

Watchmen film.

Comedian, Rorschach, Nite Owl (younger), Ozymandias, Silk Spectre (younger):

Attached Files:

2. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Thor to be released 2009....Captain America 2011...The Avengers 2011.....In the latest rendition of the Incredible Hulk there were many signs of things to come....Steve Rodgers aka Capt. America referances as well as THOR referances and a few others. Check www.imdb.com they have a good run down on things. Also Deadpool is slated to make a strong appearance in The Wolverine movie....looks like MARVEL is going to keep them rolling. Why Not, they are a blast to watch...

3. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Who watches the Watchmen? I will be!

Speaking of actors, I was totally sold on Tomas Jane as the Punisher. I'm not so sure about the guy they got to replace him in War Zone. On the other hand I thikn last minute replacement Hugh Jackman is a perfect Wolverine (other than being too tall.) Ryan Renyolds, who was one of the Nightstalkers in Blade, is playing Deadpool.

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I knew Deadpool would be in it but not who was playing him! Will he speak to the camera?

5. Brock

Brock Asha'man

That I don't know. I only found cast details, nothing on the script other than it focuses on the Weapon X project.

6. Makata

Makata New Member

I am so there. :D

Lester S.

7. Makata

Makata New Member

I always thought Glenn Danzig would make a great Wolverine...hey, he's the right height! He's an aggressive guy, and is trained in Inosanto-blend Kali, Muay Thai and JKD (via Jerry Poteet) as well! (Now if he only could avoid getting into embarassing post-show altercations... ;) )

Lester S.

8. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I as well. Wizard did a article on who they'd cast in an X-Men movie and chose Danzing as Wolverine as well. I wasn't sold on Jackman until I saw the movie. On another note, I actually liked Affleck as Daredevil, but I think Frank Miller should have written the screenplay or even Kevin Smith.

9. Topeng

Topeng New Member

In no particular order:

US Agent
    The Punisher
    War Machine
    The Maxx
    Apocalypse
    Omega Red
    Collossus
    Cyclops
    Green Lantern
    Silver Surfer

Marvel has a "Create your own Superhero" application on their website.

10. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I can't believe I'm the only one. I believe my wife and Jason want to go as well, so that'd be three.

11. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I keep reading discouraging news about a Hulk sequel:
    Latest "Hulk" may not spawn a sequel

But, other stories contradict that:
    Favreau for Iron Man II, Ant Man for Avengers

Hey, there's a whoel site for this sort of thing: http://www.comics2film.com/

By the way, anyone else watching The Middleman? My kids enjoy it, but I'm so-so on it.

12. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

13. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

14. TwentyThree

TwentyThree New Member

1) Jenny Sparks
    2) Green Arrow
    3) Batman
    4) Black Canary
    5) Oracle
    6) The Question
    7) Mary Marvel
    8) Nightwing
    9) Midnighter
    10) Battalion (Jackson King)

If you think I have a penchant for the Bat-family and Wildstorm comics, you'd be right!

15. pguinto

pguinto New Member

Although Glenn Danzig could possibly look the part of Wolverine, we really dont know much about his acting ability
    (see Russell Wong beat his butt in Prophecy II).

Here's a youtube clip of him speaking about his training in JKD:
    [yt]BlBcD8qqGT8[/yt]

Which brings us to that backstage brawl.
    Shoving that big dude, his stance looked quite menacing.
    But umm, pare needs to work on his angle 1 responses;
    maybe even "combing his hair".
    I see visions of Chris Tucker in Fridays, lol... ;)
    [yt]nEehtlKVKps[/yt]
    Beware of language in the video.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008