FMATalk Live! Jay Ignacio "The Bladed Hand" - June 3rd - 8pm CST

Discussion in 'FMATalk Live' started by Tagadagat, May 25, 2012.

1. Tagadagat

Tagadagat New Member

June 3rd our special guest will be Jay Ignacio. Jay Ignacio, the producer of the long awaited "Bladed Hand" documentary announced the premiere date. The documentary will premiere on July 7, 2012 in Quezon City. There has been little known of release dates for DVD or other locations. As always we will have a Live Q&A where you can chat with Jay and the rest of the panel with your questions and comments. This is mean to be a casual show to promote the FMA's in general.

Our hosts will be Datu Tim Hartman, Guro Federico Malibago, Guro John Bednarski, Guro Mark Basel and anyone else we can convince to join in on the madness.

Bladed hand FB page

http://www.facebook.com/groups/345346948419/

To listen in on the live call and join the Q&A please call: (530) 881-1300 Access Code: 926667#

Joining the call - At the scheduled date and time of the online meeting, dial into the conference line and when prompted enter the access code followed by the pound key. All listeners will be automatically muted to ensure we have a clear recording.

We will record all shows and post them to this website and as a podcast for those who can not be on the call. To be added to the Q&A queue please press *6 when we start the Q&A session and you will be added to the queue.

2. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

3. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

A few questions I was thinking about regarding the upcoming interview with Jay:
    - When and where will the film be shown in the USA and EU?
    - What are your plans for DVD release?

I have more but I figured those were the main thoughts most of us have, what would you all like to know? Please post your questions, and can ask yourself June 3rd at 8pm Central time via phone or Skype.

4. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

Awesome call with Jay! Thanks Jay and all the callers. Lots of good info about the "Bladed Hand" and FMA in general. I'll get the show posted tomorrow for download on FMATalkLive.com and iTunes.

5. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I wish I could have participated. Unfortunately my skype wasn't working well here in Barbados.

6. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  7. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello All,
    It was our best podcast yet....

Thanks,
    John

8. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member