FMAT E-Zine: Articles Wanted

Discussion in 'E-Zine Articles' started by Bob Hubbard, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

The success or failure of projects like this ultimately lies with the quantity and quality of the content submitted. I can easily seek out and flood the zine with content, but, this is an FMA site, and I feel the articles should preferable be about the FMA and/or by Filipino's or acknowledged experts in Filipino culture, martial arts and customs.

So, I'm asking all of our members to pass the word, that we are looking for FMA articles. Some of our members already write articles and post them to their own websites and blogs. Please, consider also sharing them here.

We will be happy to give you full credit for the article, as well as include a short "author bio" section at the end of all articles where you can list your credits, link to your website, etc.

Articles from this section will also be linked to from sites like MartialTalkMagazine.com and FMAResources.com, which will expand your each even further.

If you need help getting your article in, please feel free to contact me, and I'll be happy to help you.