FMA should be supported by the government

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by derek, Aug 20, 2010.

1. derek

derek New Member

do you think it is right for the government to support these FMA rather than support other sports where filipinos we can not really excel? should our government be the first to initiate in organizing fma tournaments to promote it?

2. Yep. I agree. They should also do more like Korea / Japan / China to preserve and promote their cultural heritage. More "National Treasure" awards in this area could be awarded too.

However, from my time in the Philippines I can see that the new government has many, many things to fix. Why does electricity cost more here than the USA or UK? Why does it take 12 months to wait for a piece of ID like an SSS / voters i.d? The healthcare system. The rampant population growth. The expressway. The airmail. Etc, etc.

So right now I'd prefer it if they got on and fixed many of the things that are making me consider leaving and actually stimulate the dosmetic economy here rather than worry about FMA.

Anyway, Senator Zubiri is doing a lot and was promoting FMA in Palawan recently.

[yt]q0QO-aXMMts[/yt]

Simon.

3. LegendLoLo

LegendLoLo New Member

They should!

Let it be a part of SCHOOL CURRICULUM. CAT / ROTC are all about self defense and public service anyways.

I believe this is a wrong section. But the subject is good.