FMA Books

Discussion in 'Gear Talk!' started by DavidCC, Jul 16, 2007.

1. DavidCC

DavidCC New Member

Hello, I've recently added a Filipino Arts section to my Amazon Affiliate store, and I am looking for the best books to include. Please, if you have a free momnet, go take a look and if you see that I have missed your favorite, let me know and I will add it! I don't study FMA myself so it is difficult for me to know which are good books and which are not as good.

http://www.kungfubooksonline.com

I would like to cover as many Filipino Arts as I can find books for, so any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks!
    David Carnley

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

You've got a lot of the big ones there. How about some more of Mark V. Wiley's material, or Rey Galang's new (and fascinating) Masters of the Blade?

3. DavidCC

DavidCC New Member

thanks!

Thanks, I added a couple more books by Mark Wiley, I think I'm gonna get this one "Martial Arts Talk: Conversations With Leading Authorities on the Martial Arts (Paperback) "
    for myself :)

-D

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

You've done some really nice work with your site David. I hope it goes well for you. :)

Don't be a stranger over hear on the dark side, eh? ;)

5. DavidCC

DavidCC New Member

thanks, it's just kindof an experiment / hobby right now. Trying to use all free services to do it, so far I have spent $16 for the domain.

but...
    weapons? ewww- if God wanted us to use weapons he would have given us hands to hol.... uh... nvm

besides I thought brazilian jj was the dark side?

Know any good filipino cookbooks?

6. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

ROFL!!

Yes indeed...I know an awesome Filipino Cookbook.

Filipino Cooking for the Common Family, by C. L. Bedell.

http://www.amazon.com/Filipino-Cook...9878567?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184732892&sr=8-1