Flying kicks

Discussion in 'Sikaran' started by Sheldon Bedell, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

Do you do many high flying kicks or even low just off the ground hop/skip kicks
    which is your favorite of these

2. mkriii

mkriii New Member

I don't do much high flying kicks in the art that I practice (kung fu). I feel that it leaves you to vulnurable. I try to keep my kicks at lower rib level or lower. I like kicks to the knee and foot stomps. I find these to be effective.

3. tellner

tellner New Member

Inspector Clouseau. Kato. The Pink Panther Returns.

:)

4. roger211

roger211 New Member

I like hop/skip kicks. Jump kicks are nice, but more for show.

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Are there a lot of flying kicks in Sikaran, then? I knew there were spinning kicks but I thought Sikaran players would do flying kicks mostly for show.

6. Bagwis

Bagwis New Member

how i love flying kicks and everything thats nice to the eyes that when i am just starting as a young sikaranista i try hard to perfect it ...but when i use it in my very first sikaran tournament it was a disaster, because i see myself on the ground...hehehe..i learned from the lesson well...heheheh

7. Bagwis

Bagwis New Member

theres one flying kick that i would say very much effective since i saw a lot of knock outs from the said kick... its the flying biakid..with the right timing and confedent ..i could say its really eye catcher and effective as well...

8. djaney

djaney New Member

Yeah, the flying biakid is nice and difficult too... But when mastered it can surprise an opponent. But, flying kicks leaves you a split second of vulnerability as mkriii said