Finally, a website for Dekiti Tirsia Siradas!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Carol, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Mike Snow...and friends...great job on finally getting the Dekiti Tirsia Siradas website together.

Good stuff mate. Check it out at www.DTSKali.com

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  2. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

Good Looking Site

Mike,
    The site looks great! Keep up the good work. I would like to add a link so please give me a call.

God Bless You.
    Sincerely
    Stephen Shy

3. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the compliments on Grandmaster Tortal's new site. We still have a long way to go to compltete the the site but it makes me feel good that everyone likes it. With all due respect all of the compliments ned to go to the webmaster Matt. Since he is 90% responsible for how well it looks.

GREAT JOB MATT!

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Looks good!

5. Sheldon Bedell

Sheldon Bedell New Member

Nice looking site.
    I am happy to see one up at last on this system

6. kaliace

kaliace New Member

It looks good, I am still looking for that video, I have some photos that might go well. I will see if I can find those as well.

7. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Thanks Mike! It's alway great to get compliments from a fellow founding WDTSF member. Can't wait to get my paws on that MO State Games stuff you and GM did. Think that you and your MO Law Enforcement buddies will be able to make it to the MOSQUITO CAMP? If not I am sure GM will be wanting to spend a couple weeks with you and your guys going at it hardcore again either way. Thanks again Bro!

[​IMG]

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I see the back of Mr. Snow in one of those pictures! It's nice to have the calendar up.