Filipino ceremonial blades...

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by Ron Kosakowski, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ron Kosakowski

Ron Kosakowski New Member

At one time in the Philippines and still in some areas, Filipinos have a certain blade for everything one way or another. Its a true blade culture. I just got in these ceremonial blades that are used for hunting criminals and cutting off the heads of criminals or an enemy. You gotta see these http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/CeremonialSwords.html

They have a nice feel to them even for fighting purposes of course. I do not have the full historical information on that page as of yet but take a look at them anyway. I will announce it here when I have all the cultural and historical info on that page. These knives are rather interesting to say the least!

2. mumbakki

mumbakki Tribe 2nd Elder

please do check out these new blades....
    they're really awesome...

3. Ron Kosakowski

I noticed a lot of people like the longer bladed weapons for some reason. Even the Southern Mindanao Barong seems to be a hot item due to its size. People tell me they like them for hunting, fishing and camping. I grit my teeth when I hear that because I hate to see the beauty of these blades all scratched up and full of hunting, fishing and camping stuff. [​IMG]

4. Ron Kosakowski

Folks, I only have about 5 of each blade left before I have to get another shipment in from the Philippines. If you order all 3 at one time, there is a discount. Let me know right away though because these things all go quiclkly!