Eskabo Da'an in the News (Video) Good Morning NY

Discussion in 'FMA in the News' started by Jhun_Occidental, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Jhun_Occidental

Jhun_Occidental New Member

2. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

25 years underground?? Thats 1984 right? Thats the date of that picture in the Mark Wiley book on GGM Angel Cabales ? Thats when GM Castro was still a student of GM Davis, right???????????? You see fellas I used to be up there in those days and I'm a witness to it all!!! Just do the math!!!!!!!!!!!

jdc2003 [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Isn't it possible to still train under different instructors while working on a system? After all didn't Bruce lee do the same thing? Who really knows when a person starts thinking up of an idea other than that person?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    jdc2003 View Public Profile Send a private message to jdc2003
    #5 [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]Yes of course thats possible but that particular time period is when your GM was a student under GM Davis, that picture has Kavi Jones in it! Yes it is possible that you are the one that is mistaken! There is documentation!! Do the math!!

#6 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 10-27-2009, 01:03 PM
    [​IMG] animal_stylez [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taiaha NZ [​IMG]
    Yes of course thats possible but that particular time period is when your GM was a student under GM Davis, that picture has Kavi Jones in it! Yes it is possible that you are the one that is mistaken! There is documentation!! Do the math!!

I guess I'm missing your point. What statement is it you are trying to make?
    animal_stylez View Public Profile Send a private message to animal_stylez Send email to animal_stylez Find all posts by animal_stylez Add animal_stylez to Your Contacts

#7 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM
    [​IMG] Jhun_Occidental [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Seriously, no need to post that stuff here sir. Why can't we all just appreciate that someone is helping spread the art of FMA. Any teacher/master would be thrilled and honored that their students are helping spread the art to promote unity and peace. Whether someone or somebody is witholding their true history of learning the art, it is best left alone and rather help spread the art. Few of us are blessed to learn the art from different master/teacher, so why not help those who wants to learn and forget about little things that makes the FMA community unstable at times. However, if anyone feels the need to know if what was said is true or false about a certain individual or you think you can do better...prove it! BY being an ambassador of FMA and teach those who seeks knowledge or greater martial guidance that you possess. Thank you and God Bless to those Grandmasters/masters/brothers that help spread the art by not fighting people or putting people down but by teaching us.

Salamat at Gumagalang

Jhun Occidental

Jhun_Occidental View Public Profile Send a private message to Jhun_Occidental Send email to Jhun_Occidental Find all posts by Jhun_Occidental Add Jhun_Occidental to Your Contacts

#8 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Today, 10:32 AM
    [​IMG] StixMaster [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Tell Truth ! Eskabo !
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taiaha NZ [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]Yes of course thats possible but that particular time period is when your GM was a student under GM Davis, that picture has Kavi Jones in it! Yes it is possible that you are the one that is mistaken! There is documentation!! Do the math!!

I will help to clear this all up. You see in 1984 is when I first met Robert Castro at GM Davis' wife's cousin house in San Fran by St. Marys. All he knew then was the GOJU that his brother Rolando and he had learned thru the Yamaguchi clan. He knew nothing about FMA till he myself and GM Davis, he only occasionally met GGM Angel due to many functions happening at his house. You no one has any objection to Castro's promotion of FMA but don't you think truth should be involved?? After all he made the statement on the video clip that he was underground for 25 years, no way cause that puts us on the timeline when he mat GM Davis & GGM Angel for the 1st time!!! So the statement is not accurate because he had no FMA training prior to that! Thats why my brother in Maui is so upset that Castro would try to change the truth to fit his needs. ??????????? After all Eskabo's Daan's core / foundation is Serrada as learned from GM Davis !!!!! All you gotta do is watch how they move and the angles they use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!