Escrima / Arnis Uniforms

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by eskrimakaliarnis.com, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Hi All.

We have just started making these uniforms "In house". They are made from pre-shrunk "American Twill" cotton and for FMA Talk members are $39.99 which includes shipping to the U.S of A. Please contact me for the extra shipping costs for Europe / Australia / NZ (no more than $3 - $4 dollars extra)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently we have size "Medium" and "Large" with other sizes and colours to follow shortly.

If you buy > 1 Uniform the cost per uniform will come down due to shipping and wholesale discounts :)

We can do custom runs for 5 or more uniforms with club names and logos etc added for a small charge.

If anybpdy has any questions at all please send me a PM

Simon.

2. Phil Mar Nadela

Phil Mar Nadela New Member Supporting Member

Looks cool kuya!

You mentioned before (on private massage) that you can customize the order? How about Philippine flag colors[​IMG]?

3. Thanks guys for the feedback.

It's funny you should mention that Phil. My old supplier worked up a flag design using this template for some Modern Arnis guys in Germany for me:

[​IMG]
    I used the same design but obviously dropped the adidas logo and wasn't able to get the stars on there. I made the pants blue.

I think I should do a production run of a few with my new supplier and will look into it.

4. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

Simon:

Those are great! Please let me know if you do a run of those.

Robert

5. Will do. Thanks again for the feedback.

6. deb

deb New Member

Can you make this in black with red stripes?
    What are the med/large sizes you make equivalent to?
    Century med is size 4, large is size 5

I have an Arnis uniform from the Phillipines, but the pants are way too short for me being taller than most in the Phillipines

I altered a Century Demo Team black/red uniform top to wear an an Arnis bolo jacket. I made the jacket about 3 inches longer than the traditional Bolo Jacket and have been able to move around much easier with it. It doesn't bunch up around the chest/shoulders like my traditional one does.

I am thinking of cutting a pattern from the uniform I have and sewing some for our Arnis group, but if you have already done that and your uniforms fit, I'm not going to re-do what you have already done.

Thank you,
    Deb
    cascio.deb@gmail.com

7. Hi Deb,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, we have had problems with the sizes here too :( The "XL" originally made up makes me look a bit like Incredible Hulk and I'm just 6"2.

Shoot me the height and waist size and I can get them made up for you. The cost for FMA Talk members is $22.49 + shipping from the Philippines.

Thanks,

Simon.

8. mabagani

mabagani Pendato

i recall reading that the philippine goverment made adidas stop making these because of rights they have over the proper use of the philippine flag or something. may want to check first...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  9. Thanks for the heads up.

We have had many inquiries but haven't actually produced any of these yet.

10. Robert Klampfer

Sooo, what's taking so long? :tantrum:
    :D

Robert

11. Order 5 and see what happens...:cheers:

12. Robert Klampfer

Depending upon price and availability, I'd be interested in ordering significantly more than five. Shall we talk specifics?
    :deal:

Robert

13. I'll have a chat to my supplier and get back to you ;)

14. Robert Klampfer

Tried sending you a PM but, your inbox is full. Just curious if you ever received any information regarding the availability or production of the Adidas-style jackets?

Robert

15. No info as yet Robert, sorry.

I have a bunch of ideas like the Adidas inspired one but I'm finding it difficult to keeping my suppliers "Focused" on making something in a timely manner here in the Philippines...

I've not forgotten about these and will keep you posted...

Simon.