edc

Discussion in 'Misc. Knife Arts' started by ppakdee, Aug 14, 2007.

1. ppakdee

ppakdee New Member

Hey guys just wanted to no whats your favorite edc I carry a emerson cq7b
    Thanking you guys in advance for any replys

2. silat1

silat1 Active Member

My edc changes from day to day depending on what I am wearing and what type of environment I am in..

My normal carry is an emerson cqc 13 with a back up of a spyderco renegade or an emerson cqc 7 when I am on duty.
    If I am going to a semi formal affair, I carry a spyderco wayne goddard that i picked up in chicago and a kaspar crawford folder.

Bill
    Defensive Tactics
    Guam

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

My edc changes as well depending on clothing. Normally I like my CRKT but it is large so concealment can be an issue at times. My second option is a delucia which I enjoy quite a bit. Both have the same release mechanism and feel similar enough that it does not make a differance in deployment and tactical skill set.

4. James

James Crescent City Eskrima

Folder or fixed? My EDC folder is a Spyderco pikal. Sometimes I carry a Spyderco Waved Endura on my complimentary side. On occasion I carry an old Benchmade Bali-Song, a small one they don't make anymore, for utility purposes. For fixed blades, I sometimes carry a CRKT Dragon, or CRKT Companion, tucked in the front of my pants, attached with a static draw cord.

Those are my two primary means of carry right now and my EDCs.

5. gagimilo

gagimilo Member

I alternate between two knives, depending on the stuff I wear on thta particular day. The knives at issue are Kershaw Vapor and CRKT M16Z.

6. Sabre

Sabre New Member

I also alternate between two knives. The two are an Emerson Commander and and old Browning Drop Point (love this knife). I usually decide which to carry depending on which is easier hidden/drawn from what I am wearing.

7. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I just grab the folder nearest to me most of the time. I'm not that loyal to any one blade, I'm afraid!