DVDs to Recommend?

Discussion in 'Serrada' started by Doc, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc New Member

Does anyone have any DVDs on Serrada to recommend? I recently noticed that there is a 2 DVD series on Inayan Serrada available on Amazon. Has anyone seen it? Any good? Thanks for the feedback!

Keith

2. wes tasker

wes tasker New Member

I like the two DVD's put out by Guro Carlito Bonjoc. They have the standard Cabales Serrada Eskrima material, but also show some interesting ideas using "outside" and "inside" to close off (another reason for the Serrada name...) possible counter-attacks. There are some clips on Guro Carlito's website www.bagyo.net. I hope this helps...

-wes tasker

3. medic

medic Junior Member

I have just receive the Inayan serrada(the first dvd) and found it to be very well done. I will be going throught the Inayan Sinawali and the Dequerdas very soon. I have been in contact with Masirib Guro Cory Hanosh and he has been great in answering the questions that I had.

Shaun

4. ScorpioVI

ScorpioVI New Member

Masirib Hanosh is top-notch, I'm glad the DVDs are working out for you!

5. TheLefty

TheLefty Junior Member

Inayan DVDs

Thanks for the kind words Shaun and Al.

In my opinion, which of course will be biased, the Inayan DVDs are some of the best produced and cover the basics of the Inayan Style of Serrada. With the 2 dvd set you get all 12 angles of attack with counters plus some other drills that are used. They were produced through Abanico Productions, as were all 11 Inayan DVDs, so you get high quality and multi-views for each technique.

On the other side of things, we haven't received any complaints from anyone who has purchased the DVDs and you won't find them on Ebay by people trying to offload theirs. I think this shows that they are a good addition to anyone's video collection and not only those training in the Inayan System of Eskrima.

If you have any further questions regarding the Inayan System of Eskrima or these DVDs please contact me at hanosh@inayaneskrima.com or pm here.

By the way, the "Inayan" seller on the Amazon website is our organization so we hope you will consider purchasing from us.

Best Regards,

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

7. eric10

eric10 New Member

Hey I know it's a bit late but Master Tacosa put up some DVDs on his website. check it out.
    http://www.tacosa.com/
    then go to DVDs
    Later

8. pguinto

pguinto New Member

9. DJYoshaBYD

DJYoshaBYD New Member

Look for "Mastering Serrada Escrima" by Angels Disciples Escrima Association.. great set of DVDs by some great players..