dtskali.com

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by R. Mike Snow, Feb 12, 2009.

1. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

I have received quite a few emails, wanting to know why the dtskali.com website has been down for a few days. GT Nene's website is currently up and running again. For those concerned, I just want to thank you all for the interest in studying and preserving the Tortal family system. Our good friend Matt was changing to a different web hosting company which will provide better email, video, loading and communication capabilities to our members. If anyone needs to contact GT Nene, Joy, John, Mitch, Matt, Stephen, Keith or my self about any problems pertaining to the GT Nene's website, scheduling or training questions, please feel free to reach us through the "contact us" button or email:

contactus@dtskali.com

Untill we get all of the individual email addresses operating. I want to publicly thank Matt Bates for all of the beautiful graphics on GT Nene's website. The site is not even close to being completed and I constantly receive compliments on the overall look and graphics on GT Nene's site.

Later in the year we will be launching the
    World Dekiti-Tirsia Siradas Federation website for all of GT Nene's administrative and organizational work. GT Nene's site will remain for historical and cultural information about the Tortal family system, Sandata and Ilonggo culture, as well as remaining our primary contact page.

Again, thank you to everyone and God Bless, Mike

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Looks good to me!

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Thanks Mike!