Dts wekaf

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by NAGA, Sep 26, 2011.

1. NAGA

NAGA Member

Hello Everyone,
    Just wanted too say I participated in the WEKAF Regionals in the name of DTS and did not do half bad. Steve you will be happy to know for part of the tournament I was wearing your t shirt you gave me a while back ago.

Thanks,
    John

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Navadisha

Navadisha New Member

I was there and GT Nene and DTS should be very proud of John. He represented DTS well with a powerful and very technically correct sayaw. He also spent a good portion of the day lending a hand at judging fights.

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Awesome! Congratulations John! ;)

4. NAGA

NAGA Member

tooting own horn

Hello and thanks everyone. I was really waiting for someone else to post that I actually took 1st place, so I am tooting my own horn now......
    Thanks,
    John

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  5. Karl

Karl New Member

Hey John,

congratuations from here....You are a nice Guy and a better Martial Artist....

regards
    Karl

6. medic

medic Junior Member

Congratulations John. Nicely done.

Shaun

7. BirdieKing

BirdieKing Member

Looking good!

John did a great job with his form, I would think GM Tortal would be very proud of his movement and representation of the DTS style. I would also recommend either John or "Navadisha" if you are interested in training weapons, I have items from both gentleman and they are top notch pieces from top notch guys.

-Mark

8. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

Good Job!

9. billc

billc New Member

Good job John. Congratulations for taking first place at WEKAF this year, it was a job well done.

10. Kali Cowboy

Kali Cowboy New Member

Great job John! I wish I would have been watching your form. I am sure Grand Master is very happy. Thanks for wearing the DTS Florida shirt! That was a lot of great publicity for DTS and you as a practitioner and propagator of DTS.