DTS and the PIG

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by R. Mike Snow, Jul 29, 2009.

1. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been gone so soon. I have been trying my bast to persuade the other outstanding DTS fighters scattered around the USA to attend next year's PIG to make it an even larger event! The PIG just keeps getting bigger every year! I have really been pushing the hardcore no gear DTS fighters in NJ to suit up and take a shot at it for 2010. Plus I will be working with a few cage fighters in So. IL that are interested in Dumog and knife that are looking at the PIG. Plus we are getting some interest in the PIG here and the school I just started teaching at is going to try to migrate to Chicago for that weekend. So if the PIG keeps growing like it has been, it will end up in a statium in a few years! : )

God bless, Mike

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Hey, how is this going by the way?

3. R. Mike Snow

Hello Arnisador!

Like everyone else, I have not spoken to them in a while. That will change within the next couple of weeks though, as soon as finals are over. I'm sure you understand. : ) But when I spoke to them last, most of them told me the same thing everyone else does, "It just depends on the economy(job situations and cash flow next summer/at that time)."

How does that date look for you Arnisador, or is it too early to tell right now?

p.s. I am almost finished moving and as soon as this semester ends I will have your target delivered to you. Have you moved into your new place yet?

Sorry i haven't been on for a while.........

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Too early to tell on the date. I'm looking forward to us playing with the target! I have a new tomahawk to try out.

We hope to close on the house in Riley a week from today if all goes well. The bank (ONB) has been dragging its heels.

5. patrickdpr

patrickdpr New Member

hmm.. sounds like a no armor division should be added perhaps? =)

6. R. Mike Snow

That would be really cool, I always wondered how the Dog Brothers do it? With all the legal ramifications and insurance companies ruling the world.

When I first started back up a few years ago, a handful of us use to put on baseball caps, safety glasses and batting gloves, and go at it(sword rules). I have posted about it before, we sounded like dogs yalping when we'd hit each other. : ) Thinking about that, makes me half-way miss it..... I guess I should look up Henry, Darren, Dave and Jason. I haven't spoken to any of them in a couple of years.

Got any of those K!%& A$$ hand made balisongs left?

7. R. Mike Snow

Too bad you didn't buy a $10M beachfront condo in Dubai, they would have been berried in offers. Then you could forfeit at taxpayers expense. : ) Guess we'll find out tomorrow when the payment is due.

8. patrickdpr

patrickdpr New Member

nope theyre all gone! might have some more soon... hopefully anyway

9. R. Mike Snow

Man Patrick, your almost as fast with a keyboard as you are a stick.... LOL I didn't even know about then til tonight, just curious if you made them? I love (real)handmade stuff.

10. patrickdpr

patrickdpr New Member

Lol almost. No they where from batangas. I was selling for about half the price of balisong.com

11. R. Mike Snow

That's cool, i still have a couple laying around, even a couple of old Bente' Nueve's. But they make so many different styles, I try to pick them up here and there every once in a while. I'll just keep checking with you.