Dog Brothers East Cost Seminar featuring Guro Marc “Crafty Dog” Denny

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by ryangruhn, Nov 30, 2006.

1. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

"DOG RYAN GRUHN" & TITAN FITNESS ARE PROUD TO PRESENT:

GURO MARC "CRAFTY DOG" DENNY OF DOG BROTHERS FOR A TWO DAY SEMINAR

WHEN: MARCH 30TH-31ST 2007
    WHERE: TITAN FITNESS IN STATE COLLEGE, PA

MORE TO BE POSTED SOON . . .

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  2. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Correction: WHEN: MARCH 31ST - APRIL 1ST 2007 (Saturday & Sunday)

3. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

4. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Registration is now available!

http://www.titanfitness.com/dogbrothers/registration.htm

This seminar will fill up fast folks! Due of space limitations and the added room needed to use sticks there will be a limit to the number of seminar attendees! I cannot guarantee any spots!

Gruhn

5. garland

garland New Member

Kind of makes me wish I didn't spend all my cash on xmas gifts >_<

6. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

Do you have an agenda per day? Marc usually does the stickfighting at the end of the 2nd day.

7. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I'm low on the old cash this time of year as well. Penn State isn't far away from me at all though, and I even have a cousin that lives in Bellfonte, so I could stay there to save some money. I'll have to think about it.

8. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Believe it or not everyone this seminar is almost full. If you are serious about attending this seminar I strongly recommend you register soon!

http://www.titanfitness.com/dogbrothers/registration.htm

In regards to the material for the seminar:

Crafty and I have discussed this being as the flyer says a "well rounded" seminar so we will try and give the seminar's students a bit of the older material and a good bit of the new material such as Kali-Tudo and the "Die Less Often" knife defense rather than only focusing on one topic.

Gruhn

9. garland

garland New Member

>_< this sucks!

Given that tidbit about being almost full, I guess I won't be attending :(

I was hoping I could scrape up some cash after the new years but it doesn't seem likely that the availability will be there.

Can you please take down my email address (I will private message you with it) and place it on a mailing list for the next time they are doing a seminar?

Thanks!

10. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Garland,
    Key word being "almost" =) I would say we are about 75% full with registrations right now but they have been coming in slower since the first week the seminar was annaounced. My suggestion to you would be to scrape up what you can and register as soon as possible; even if it is just for one day. Who knows, we may have spots left the weekend of the seminar; we could also fill up this week. I will watch for your registration after the holidays.

Gumagalang,

Gruhn

11. garland

garland New Member

Ah ok. Well then it's feasible. We'll have to see what happens. Hopefully I can find a way to get the cash together so I can attend.

Thanks for the heads up!

12. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

There is less than a month left to get your payment in to reserve your spot at the Dog Brothers seminar at the end of March @ $70 a day or $125 for both days! We now only have about 20% of the spots left. Remember, to reserve your spot you need to complete both forms @ http://www.titanfitness.com/dogbrothers/registration.htm . Due to the capacity of the gym I can only allow a safe amount of people in without making it a logistical nightmare. Thank you to everyone who have already registered and your spot is secure.
    Gruhn

13. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Less than a month left to get the discounted rate on this seminar everyone! February 1st the price is bumped up. We are 85% full right now.

Gruhn

14. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Wish I could make it, but a scheduling problem came up. One of my students just returned to classes at Penn State, and I tried to talk him into it, but his funds are strained.

15. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

16. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I actually spoke with him about this last semester, but he had a bear of a time with Murphy's Law and never made it. I'm going to be dropping in on him there soon to drop off some flyers for the Senkotiros seminar I'm having this summer, so maybe I'll ask him to drop one off at your place as an excuse to get him through the door.

17. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

My apologizes for not posting a downloadable registration form for people to mail in. It has been brought to my attention and I have done so; you can download it here: http://www.titanfitness.com/dogbrothers/registration.pdf . You can pay by check, money order or credit card by filling out and mailing in this form. Please understand that I need to receive registration forms by May 15th to secure a spot. It is recommended that you register via the web to gain instant security for your spot. An email confirmation will be sent once your payment has been processed. For further information please visit the site @ http://www.titanfitness.com/dogbrothers .

Woof!

Dog Ryan Gruhn

18. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Ryan- Do you mean March 15th? May 15th would be a month and a half after the seminar was over.

19. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member

Ahh,
    Thank you for catching this! You are right.

March 15th.

Gruhn

20. ryangruhn

ryangruhn New Member