Does anyone know of this instructor

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by Boar Man, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Boar Man

Boar Man New Member

Years ago when I was in Waco TX 85-87 I worked out with an instructor named George Brock. I spoke with a friend of mine the other night and he told me he ran into him and he thought the guy was teaching Balintawak. I seem to remember several years back (mid 90's) seeing him at his school and I seem to remember something about him saying he was learning Balintawak and I think it was from GM Bobby Toboada?

My friend said he is still in Waco, and I thought I would maybe try and look him up sometime when I get down that way.

Just wondering if anyone has every heard, seen or know him? I mean no disrespect here to anyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows him.

Mark

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Master Bobby is a top man, I need say no more than that. If you get the cahnce to train with him do so and give him my regards.

Best regards

Pat

3. Palusut

Palusut -== Banned ==-

Hi Mark,

You meant Mr Brock, right?

GM Toboada still lives in Charlotte, NC as far as I know.

4. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

5. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Robert,

Good resource you listed. The names are not in alphabetical order and there are no dates associated, so I just assume as a new instructor is certified that (s)he is added to the list at the bottom.

I also noted your name was there as well. It will be nice to have your input here.

Best regards

6. Robert Klampfer

Robert Klampfer New Member

Thanks for the welcome, Rich.

The list of instructors at worldbalintawak.com is in no particular order at all. The site needs some housekeeping in that way but, I'm not the web admin over there...

Robert

7. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I do not know what is best, but I kind of like no order. ;) Forces people to find out for themselves. :) Do their own research.