Dekiti Tirsia Siradas DTS Double Knife Drill Featuring Jerson Tortal Jr.!

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Brian R. VanCise, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Here is a look at some of Jerson Tortal Jr. doing a Dekiti Tirsia Siradas Double Knife Drill!

Featured on The Instinctive Edge!

[yt]Gf-lSmkGMTc&feature=channel[/yt]

2. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

I Don't mean to offend anyone, but GT Nene always teaches us to pentrate, control to shut the opponent down and finish them off. So I hope everyone that can possibly attend during GT Nene's tour does so, to help preserve the system in it's original form. The Contradas are not physically easy to perform, but are worth the effort. Giving us a tactical advantage over our opponent(s). "Tirsia"- meaning one third, we only need one third of the distance to finish the job done. Penetrate my friends, that's what it was made for! : )

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  3. Karl

Karl New Member

Whats your point Mike if you dont want to "offend anyone"?
    What do you mean with "preserving the system in its original".....I guess you forgot that GT has a Son who is also willing to preserve the system in it's original and that trains "the old way"......
    You are doing a great job in the states Mike with all the guys there but somehow this kind of comments will bring you not much.....
    regards

Karl

4. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Even in Chicago last year you said, "Wow, it is a lot different training with GT." It is terribly obvious by the YouTube videos too. All he has to do is go back home to train with his father for a couple of years and we will be totally satisfied here. This will be my last public comment of the subject, so if you want to talk about this face to face, I am all for it.

5. Karl

Karl New Member

This will be also my last comment here....
    Don't put words in my mouth Mr Snow, I never said something like this......Shaun and John were there and I'm sure they didn't listen that from me....
    Remember that I did train with GT before in the Philippines, so it was nothing new for me ok..
    And btw how do you know how often is he training with his father???
    As Gt use to say "its terrible" what you are trying to say here"
    And thanks but I dont have any interest in talking with you anymore.....
    Good Luck
    Karl

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yes, it would probably be best to tke any further discussion to PM (or face-to-face).

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

7. mangyaniraya

mangyaniraya New Member

hey Karl how are you bro? we miss you here in manila. Last month Paul, Anne, Rose and Me trained with GM jr at Paul's place in Pasig.
    Sana Makasama ka namin next time bro.

Ingat lagi
    Guru Luloy

8. Karl

Karl New Member

Hi Luloy, how are you? Long time....
    Tanks, yes I hope to join you next time there......
    Regards to everybody there and if you talk with Jerry say pls my reards to him too...

Take care

Karl