Dec 14, 2008 - 5th ANNUAL OPEN FULL CONTACT STICK FIGHTING

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by crimsonlbw, Nov 12, 2008.

1. crimsonlbw

crimsonlbw New Member

Best Of The Best /Grand Master's Challenge

December 14, 2008

WYNDHAM HOTEL ORANGE COUNTY

3350 Avenue of the Arts

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

THE BIGGEST OPEN FULL CONTACT STICK FIGHTING TOURNAMENT IN UNITED STATES. ALL STICK FIGHTERS; PRACTITIONERS OF ARNIS, KALI & ESKRIMA ARE INVITED TO JOIN… HUGE TROPHIES AND CASH PRICES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE CHAMPIONS.
    PLUS THE GRAND MASTER’S CHALLENGE !!!!!!!

Competition is held at Wyndham Orange County, located by the Most Prestigious Mall in the world SouthCoast Plaza. Shopping, Dining and Entertainment at its finest. 15 minutes to Disneyland. Additional Attraction: Filming feature film showcasing the Filipino Martial Arts.

Participants/fighters entry fee of $80.00 must be paid and received before Dec 5, 2008. Door opens at 8:30 – 4:00 p.m Only cashier’s check and money order will be accepted payable to: Fil-American Dreams, Inc. 867 Prospect Place, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
    For more info, please call Grand Master Felix Roiles @ (323) 850-8500 Or Linda @ 714-482-8063 Email:filamdreams@aol.com

Some of the proceeds for this tournament will be donated towards the unfortunate children who really need our help!!

General Admission $ 45.00 / Participants/Fighters $80.00

Lunch is included!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  2. el maldito de cebu

el maldito de cebu New Member

This looks good. Full contact looking forward for it!![​IMG]

3. Sisco T.

Sisco T. New Member

what are the rules/format for this event?

Francisco

4. Sisco T.

Sisco T. New Member

ok how about a website about it? this event is less than a month away and want to see if something i might want to participate in not just attend.

Francisco

5. daedolos

daedolos Guest

Francisco,

Did you or anyone else go or participate in this event? I've been to the previous 3 tournaments held by GM Felix Roiles. My hand was broken so I couldn't fight in this one. I wonder who fought and what the results were and if that big guy from Mount San Antonio College succesfully defended his best of the best title.

Peace

BTW, you live and train in Carson?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  6. Sisco T.

Sisco T. New Member

daedolos,
    sorry for the DELAYED response: i did not go or participate. never found out the format and couldn't locate any info on the web about it. wanted to at least check it out, but didn't make out there.

as far far as living & training out here in carson, i don't really live over there anymore, but i still go to torrance to get some traiing in with guro marc ""crafty dog''.

Francisco