DatuTimHartman: Just did lunch and met ninja master Steven Hayes. (@ 'Wichcraft) http

Discussion in 'Datu's Corner' started by Datu Tim Hartman, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

2. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

But if he's a ninja, how could you see him? :D

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Who else bought all his books back in the 70s/80s? I was just a kid--it seemed so esoteric!

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Not me...although I probably would have liked them...LOL. I wanted to learn martial arts as a teenager, but some chowdaheads in my town got arrested for using "ninja throwing stars" in a way that was....um....inconsistent with standard martial arts training. Worse, I knew one of the guys that was busted. That pretty much put the kibosh on the idea of me training.

Interestingly enough, when I finally did start training in my 30s, my mom was completely supportive of the idea...she even comes to watch classes when I sit in at Bill Parson's Triangle Kenpo in Raleigh. :)

5. Andrew M Goodwin

Andrew M Goodwin New Member

ALL of his books (poetry and fiction included), his two VCR-tape set, a few seminars, and even did a 5-day Intensive Seminar with him out in Germantown, OH...

Made a lot of good friends in the Baltimore group back then... still have connections with a few of them...