DatuTimHartman: I just saw Karate Kid. It was surprisingly good!

Discussion in 'Datu's Corner' started by Datu Tim Hartman, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

DatuTimHartman: I just saw Karate Kid. It was surprisingly good!

More...

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I wasn't planning on going...I expected it to be pretty bad. Maybe we'll check it out!

3. The Old Way Traveler

The Old Way Traveler a sponge for knowledge

i saw it too... although i was a bit sketchy on the movie name itself (karate kid and it was set in China), but when i saw it, i thought was great... it had the same spirit as the original one..

i saw the A-Team also.. that was fantastic!!!

james

ps... i wonder when they'll make a real FMA movie?

4. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Have you seen Esrimadors? This is an FMA DocuDrama.It is pretty entertaining with some great FMA, although only a microcosm of FMA in the Philippines.By this I mean it is based entirely in Cebu and there is so much more to FMA in the Philippines than just Cebu.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  5. Paul

Paul New Member

Maybe they should do "Arnisadors" and go around the northern islands, fill in a bit more of the history.

Do it now!!! you know you want to!!

6. WuLord187

WuLord187 Albo Kali Silat Student

7. The Old Way Traveler

The Old Way Traveler a sponge for knowledge

i have not seen the documentary... but i was wanting an all-out Hollywood blockbuster featuring arnisadors, eskrimadors, and Filipino Martial Artists... maybe set during WW2 or something.. i know FMA is prevelent now in tons of action movies, but i really want to see a legit FMA movie.. how about a movie set during the time the conquistadors came to the islands??? just suggesting stuff..

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yes, I like it a lot! It's hardly an instructional DVD, but as these things go it's pretty good.