Datu Hartman Scandinavian Modern Arnis Tour November 4th – 12th, 2005

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by James Miller, Oct 29, 2005.

1. James Miller

James Miller Member Supporting Member

Datu Hartman will be doing a seminar and camp tour in Sweden November 4th – 13th, 2005.

· November 4th-6th Malmö Sweden
    Datu Tim Hartman will be teaching the 4th Swedish Modern Arnis Training Camp. For more information contact Håkan Ask at 0708-38 15 38 or go to www.bujin.se

· November 7th & 9th, Linköping Sweden.
    Datu Tim Hartman will be teaching a seminar series on Modern Arnis concepts. For more information contact Ingmar Johansson at ingmar.johansson@mbox318.swipnet.se

· November 8th & 10th, Norrköping Sweden.
    Datu Tim Hartman will be teaching a seminar on Modern Arnis concepts. For more information contact Kenneth Johansson kenneth.b.johansson@mail.bip.net

· November 12th, Norrköping Sweden.
    Datu Tim Hartman will be teaching a seminar series on Modern Arnis concepts. For more information contact Ingmar Johansson at ingmar.johansson@mbox318.swipnet.se

For more information contact the above hosts.

2. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I just finished the Malmö training camp. We had a great time and covered a lot of material! We started with the new disarming template and went into EDT. We also covered Palis-Palis, Espada Y Daga and finished with Tapi-Tapi.

Everyone did well at the seminar and at the testing. Now I´m off to Norköpping. Talk to you soon!
    :biggrinbo

3. Datu Tim Hartman

I finished the first half of a two day seminar in Linköping. We worked on the EDT program. We had about 40 people and I'm looking forward to returning in 2 day for more training. Today we have Black Belt gradings. I'll keep in touch. I have to go and train now.

:sport32: :vikingsm: :viking2: :viking:

4. Datu Tim Hartman

Last night we did a grading at the DANTAI SOCIETY in Norrköping. I am proud to announce that Mattias Jansson is the newest member of the WMMA's Black Belt family! After the test we worked on new Tapi - Tapi and Palis - Palis drills as well as covering some of Modern Arnis' history.

Tonight we are back in Linköping to cover part two of our EDT seminar.
    11-9-05

5. Datu Tim Hartman

Had a great time last night at the Shotokan club. We finished EDT section one on time. At the end of the seminar I was given a club t-shirt and a Swedish knife. We also made plans for my return in March. I'll check in later.

6. Datu Tim Hartman

Just got back home! More to follow.

7. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing how things went.