Datu Hartman in Philly

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by James Miller, Sep 23, 2005.

1. James Miller

James Miller Member Supporting Member

On October 15th, the University of Pennsylvania Ryukyu Kempo Club will be hosting Datu Tim Hartman for an all day seminar. There will be two sessions, times 10a-5p. Cost is $35 per session or $60 for the day.

Session 1 (10am-1pm) will cover stick locking, trapping, and disarms and will be good for both beginning and advanced students.

Session 2 (2pm-5pm) will cover advanced fighting concepts and timing. This session will be geared to advanced students, but all are welcome to attend.

All of the nuts and bolts can be found on the flier/registration form at http://thekalon.com/quakerblend/fil...u%20Hartman.pdf.

For more information contact: Dave Friedman 267-968-2433 UofP Ryukyu Kempo Club.

[​IMG]

2. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Barring any emergencies I should have the 14th off and be able to come on down and have fun with all my Philly Friends

3. Chad

Chad New Member

I should be able to make this one....downside is I will likely not make Gyi on October 1st.

4. SAL

SAL Junior Member

I'm in

5. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I am trying to get things lined up at worked to have the 14th off, to be there.

Will keep everyone informed as time gets closer.

6. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

7. Far Walkers Moon

Far Walkers Moon New Member

To far away from me but I wish all a great time. Sure wish I could make it.

8. Chad

Chad New Member

I'm all set (except for being on call and hoping the pager doesnt go off).
    I will also have the last few t-shirts from the Katrina relief seminar if anyone is interetsed (yes, proceeds going to those in need).

9. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I'm on my way to Philly and I have Rich Parsons with me.
    See you guys soon!

10. Apollo

Apollo Administrator

Safe Trip

11. SAL

SAL Junior Member

My compliments to the Penn Club. They were excellent hosts as well as being enthusiastic and really getting into the seminar material.
    These young people are a bright star in the Modern Arnis community, and I am sure they will take their passion for the art with them as they move on with their careers and lives. They represent the future of Modern Arnis.
    I look foreword to working with them in the future.

Sal (Cebu West - WMAA)

12. Chad

Chad New Member

Some cutting and pasting issues this morning...sort review over on martial talk...great seminar.

13. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

Back safe and sound, should have posted a couple of hours ago when I got home.

The Seminar was good and lots of fun. I enjoyed working with everyone there. I also would like to add thanks to the Penn Club for the Invite and to the Paj's for putting me up one night and Sal the other.

More later

14. The Boss

The Boss I am the Law! Supporting Member

Sounds like it was a good time.

:1drink: