cool new company

Discussion in 'Product News & Announcements' started by Jon087, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Jon087

Jon087 New Member

i just read about a company called Combative Edge located in PA. they have alot of cool things on their site. check it out at www.combativeedge.com i believe the owner rob is an fma guy himself...

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Thread moved.

-Arnisador
    -FMAT Admin

3. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

He is indeed, and a member of FMAtalk :)

4. Jon087

Jon087 New Member

he is? has anyone else checked out his gear? i cant wait to order that stuff!

5. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I'm waiting on a double edged folder that he has in the works. The fixed blade version looks pretty sweet too!

6. Combative Edge

Combative Edge New Member

Hey, just saw this thread...thanks guys. We are very close to production. The knives are coming along great, and I will be posting more up on the site soon. There are 3 folders I will be putting up that I think you will all really like.

Jon I see you are not to far from the school. www.ptk-pa.com any time you want to come check it out let me know.

Thank you again for your interest in Combative Edge

7. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Can't wait Rob. I broke my folder over Christmas, and I've been holding off on buying a new one so I could get that double edge that I've been drooling over since you put the pic up.

8. rshawtx

rshawtx New Member

web site questions

I visited the site by there weren't any folders or prices on the items. Is the site still under construction? How can one go about finding the prices and initiating a purchase?

Thanks