Chix wit Stix

Discussion in 'FMA Videos' started by pguinto, Feb 21, 2008.

1. pguinto

pguinto New Member

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Well, it's labeled Arnis...

3. Imua Kuntao

Imua Kuntao New Member

I never wanted to study that one style, it is called Arnis de Barbi

4. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Oh for the love of...

5. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

I want that 45 seconds of my life back

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Awwwww Carol

You must have never heard of Princess Urandeta from the Katipunan revolutionaries.. She was a female on PMS who carried a blade and who had a distinct dislike for the Spanish

:EvilGrin::Thinkingo

7. citom

citom New Member

Women Warriors of the Philippines:
    Princess Urduja:

Gabriela Silang:

Teresa Magbanua

Trinidad Tecson

8. pguinto

pguinto New Member

As far as i can tell the chix in the vid have the best technique ive seen in a while

i call it the "Deer in the Headlights" technique

You're so stunned and then WHACK!!! D - E - D => dead

9. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

I suppose I am more defenseless when my hands are covering my ears instead of protecting my centerline :D

10. Brock

Brock Asha'man

HA! Think of how I feel. I was on a crappy dial-up connection and had to wait like 8 minutes just to see that nonsense...

11. Raul

Raul Mananandata

Darn! I miss the Sexbomb Girls.

12. silat1

silat1 Active Member

You're not the only one who misses the sexbomb girls.. They came to Guam with some of the stars from the Philippines and the show was totally sold out.. Something about chicks with sticks made the majority of the audience male at the shows. The girls on some of the other shows on ABS-CBN hold a close rivalry to the sexbombs, but the originals are a fading memory in the grey matter of this old man.

:biggrinbo:skeleton1:nixweiss::party:

13. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

I thought it was more like a baton demo. If they did some more spinning or twirling and or lite them on fire you could see the same thing in the middle of a high school football field. ;)

14. Brock

Brock Asha'man

One of my students was actually a competetive baton twirler back when she was in high school (She'd kill me if I told you how long ago) I'll sometimes catch her twiling her stick absent mindedly during breaks in class.

15. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I know just what you mean!!! All students have a tendency to twirl the stick between their fingers that must be beaten out of them, but sometimes the ex-marching band baton majorettes just cannot stop doing what they've learned elsewhere!

16. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Hmm.... I never thought of beating the tendency out of her.... Now I have a lesson plan for tomorrow's class!! :EvilGrin:

17. Labantayo

Labantayo Junior Member

It looked like a chearleader version of Sakuting.
    Kinda funny actually.

18. Raul

Raul Mananandata

I don't think its bad nor lead to bad habits. Its a great stress reliever though I must admit its kinda annoying seeing your students do that more than once while training. Done in one's own time and place will be fine and good.

19. ScorpioVI

ScorpioVI New Member

Those girls are bad. So bad. Bad enough for me to spank them...