Certified European Lightning Instructors

Discussion in 'Lightning Scientific Arnis' started by Shaun, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Shaun

Shaun New Member

As Lightning is getting more established in Europe,I think it would be a good idea to let people know who are officially certified to teach Lightning. The Arnisadors listed below,were promoted by Grandmaster Benjamin Luna Lema or Ate Patty Lema Caballero ( Mang Ben's daughter and head of Lightning in the Philippines).

1.Ben Myer, certified full Instructor with Mang Ben's permission.(UK)
    2. Glenn Lobo,certified full Instructor with Mang Ben's permission(UK).
    3.Steve Butler,certified full Instructor with Mang Ben's permission.(UK)
    4.Christian Von Praun,certified apprentice Instructor with Ate Patty's permission(Germany)
    5.Joe Brandt,certified apprentice Instructor with Ate Patty's permission(Germany).

There may be other people certified to teach Lightning Scientific Arnis in Europe,but the above list are the people known to me and also known and officially recognized by Lightning headquarters in the Philippines.

2. JoeBrandt

JoeBrandt Member

Nr.5 make them cry :angel:

A promotion clip of our club is on it's way...

Joe

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  3. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Make them cry is a good way, Hi Kapatid Shaun good to see you guys spreading out.

Speak soon Kapatid

Pat

4. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Suggestions

Any suggestions to make them cry Pat?

5. stomevpena

stomevpena New Member

Hello Shaun,

Im Tom Pena, used to train under Elmer Ybanez when he first stablished the UP group. He was my classmate as well in CHK. I would like to set up a study group here in Stevenage. I have spoken to Jon Escudero as well a couple of years ago. Things had been slow but I still want to stablish LASI here. Need Help.

6. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Hi Tom.Drop me an e-mail or private message and we can talk.

7. JoeBrandt

JoeBrandt Member

Hi Tom,

Master Shaun will be the right man... :wink3:

Regards,
    Joe

8. stomevpena

stomevpena New Member

Thanks Joe. He was strongly recommended.

9. Christian

Christian New Member

Lucky guy, you live close to Master Shaun. Only 50 miles or so... You will have great training.

Regards
    Christian

10. stomevpena

stomevpena New Member

Hi Shaun, Im wondering if you have managed to receive the email I sent you. Cheers

11. stomevpena

stomevpena New Member

Thanks Christian. Looking forward to it.

12. GLENNLOBO

GLENNLOBO New Member

stevenage

hiya Tom
    i am in luton which is circa 15-20 minutes away from stevenage. i teach on thursday nights so you are most welcome to come train with us as well. i also teach silat one saturday per month, but if you and shaun come along, i am sure most people would be happy to do some lightning as well.

keep in touch
    Glenn

13. stomevpena

stomevpena New Member

Thanks Glenn, unfortunately I work every Thrusday evening. Well every evening of weekdays. Will catch up with Shaun and then I will vivist you in Luton. Please give me ur address there. Cheers