books on senkotiros?

Discussion in 'General' started by khand50, Feb 9, 2010.

1. khand50

khand50 New Member

hi,
    i read about this art years ago and wondered if there are any books on it available? thank you.

2. TheSilentOne

TheSilentOne New Member

Has a book come out on Senkotiros yet ?

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I've seen discussions of the art in other, general books, but is there a book dedicated to the techniques of the system?

4. Brock

Brock Asha'man

There is an eBook available through the website as well as a few videos on the art. In fact I believe the eBook has been updated or will be very soon. I believe one of GM's black belts was working on it while they were at my house when Grandmaster came in for the Buffalo Martial Arts and Fitness Expo last October.

5. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Cool Brock!

6. GM Max Pallen

GM Max Pallen New Member

Senkotiros Arnis

In the past there are some pamplets and short pages book published for promotional purposes. Yes, there is unfinish book being produce right now and updating from the old one Senkotiros Arnis, The Bicolano Style. We are on the process on completing it, once the pictures can be attach to it, which is on the process of editing right now. when it is done I am sure I will let everyone know at the FMATALK.Thanks for the inquiries!

7. GM Max Pallen

GM Max Pallen New Member

Senkotiros Arnis book:
    Updated source, the pictures editing for the Senkotiros book was 80% complete...update will follow. thanks!