Bayani Warrior Training Groups Nationwide!

Discussion in 'General' started by BayaniWarrior, Sep 13, 2012.

1. BayaniWarrior

BayaniWarrior New Member

Hey everyone. Just want to let you know that we have different Bayani Warrior chapters throughout the USA!

Bayani Warrior is a group that specializes in the Filipino martial arts of Kali, Arnis, and Escrima. We focus on combative, functional Filipino martial arts training as a means to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Learn more about us at www.bayaniwarrior.com!

Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas: Contact James Lowery at 405-973-7421 or at bayani.warrior86@gmail.com

Downtown Los Angeles, California: Contact Kuya Jeff Tanedo at 732 453 4030 or at joctanedo@gmail.com

Farmington, Michigan (Detroit, Michigan metroplex): Contact Kuya Joseph Robinson at 1-248-719-6077 or at joseph.l.robinson3@gmail.com.

Cranford, New Jersey and Edison, New Jersey: Contact Guro Mike Pana at info@bayaniwarrior.com or at 732 277 2973

Morristown, New Jersey: Contact Kuya Gerry Geronimo at ggeronimo10@hotmail.com or at 908-337-0380 or Kim Henry at kim@wellnessonthegreen.com

Atco, New Jersey (Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Atlantic City area) Contact Kuya Dante Paredes at danmpar@gmail.com or at 551-358-0144

New Brunswick, New Jersey Contact Guro Ryan Umali at ryanjfu@gmail.com or at 732 485 7327

Englewood, New Jersey (New York City, Hoboken, Bergen County Contact Guro Terrence Bautista at etbautista@gmail.com or at 201 696 8830

Respects,
    Guro Mike Pana
    Bayani Warrior Group LLC.

2. NJMMADude

NJMMADude New Member

I saw this thread and just wanted to send out a quick post. I've trained in martial arts for over ten years and nearly half of it was in FMA. I had the pleasure of training with Mike Pana several times through Atienza Kali and Mike is good guy and a knowledgable martial artist. I am not affiliated with him, but am confident in saying that anyone who has the opportunity to train with him or under the Bayani System would not be disappointed!

Good training to you!