Balintawak Instructors near Albany NY

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by scubastee, Mar 30, 2008.

1. scubastee

scubastee New Member

Are there any Balintawak instructors near Albany NY? I tried to get a hold of Bob Sullen but his webpage is down and his phone # is no longer in service. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Christian

Christian New Member

3. scubastee

scubastee New Member

Does Zack Taco have a school or is he teaching from his home? Anyway I'll try to get his information. Thanks for the help.

4. Christian

Christian New Member

Sorry, I just don´t know.

A friend of mine visited him and also did the interview. You can contact him via this article.

Regards
    Christian

5. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

Scubastee,
    There Is A Quailified Instructor Om Mine, Ray Asuncion.in New York. Tell Him That I Told You.
    Telephone Number.. 347-689-4158, Good Luck.

Gm Bobby Taboada

6. scubastee

scubastee New Member

Thank you very much for his contact information GM Taboada!:biggrinboI will try to contact Ray sometime today.

Thanks again

7. teovel'sBalintawak

teovel'sBalintawak New Member

Scubastee,

I'm from Providence,Rhode Island and I teach Balintawak too. You have options where to workout. You can go to New York where Master Zack Taco and Ray Assucion are or you can come here in Providence. You can ask Ray Assucion about me he knows me. You are always welcome to who ever you want to train with.

Best Regards

8. teovel'sBalintawak

teovel'sBalintawak New Member

Master Zack dont have a school he only teaches at home. You can reach him at this number 13475437433.